Age 13 and 16 (Part 7)

Kyle waited by his locker nervously. He didn't know why he was so nervous, he and Jeremy always hung out all the time but things were progressing pretty quickly and he wasn't sure if this was normal.

I mean Jeremy's parents were normal I guess but he had never met a couple like them before- a gay couple- he thought.

His family would freak out if they found out, he began biting his nails. Nervously pacing back and forth. He wasn't even sure he was gay. Just because he enjoyed Jeremy's company it didn't mean anything. They were best friends and best friends are supposed be close.

Jeremy approached panting. "Sorry my dad's took so long to get ready, they're going to some party or something with their friend Ashley and Melanie." He said but then he noticed Kyle's panicked state.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, he had never seen Kyle look so nervous, well he had, Kyle was a pretty nervous dude but not this anxious.

"What would you label us?" Kyle asked.
Jeremy scrunched his eyebrows, what the heck was happening?

"We're friends?" Jeremy answered hesitantly. He didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Yeah, okay, cool." Kyle replied.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're being kinda weird." Jeremy admitted to his friend.

"Nah it's chill, let's go." Kyle said and Jeremy tried to hold his hand but Kyle flinched away and walked towards the school's gates.

"C'mon!" He yelled when he looked back and saw Jeremy standing in the same spot as before. Jeremy shook his head and followed, the pit of his stomach churning. Something was definitely wrong.

**
FOLLOW, COMMENT, VOTE!