Age 13 and 16 (part 6)

"Hey Dads, I'm home!" Mary yelled, Josh and Tyler heard the front door bang closed then a pair of feet running up the stairs. "Dads!?" Mary yelled trying to figure out if her parents were home. Josh nudged Tyler. They were currently tangled up against each other in bed. "ugh!" Tyler complained, He was so comfortable and getting up was not something he was planning to do today. 

He begrudgingly got up, grabbing one of the blankets to wrap around himself. He stomped out of the room, Mary was standing outside holding a backpack in her right hand. "I'm home." her eyebrows were raised in a judge mental kind of way, as if to say 'i know what ya'll did."

Tyler coughed, "Cool, that's awesome honey, did you have fun?" he asked trying to escape the awkwardness of the situation. "Yeah but it looks like you had way more fun than me." Mary giggled as she walked away and into her bedroom, her laughter getting louder and louder. Tyler stomped back into his room. "Josh I hate!" He exclaimed before falling back into the bed.

Josh just laughed and laughed and laughed. He loved torturing Tyler. Tyler kicked one of Josh's legs and Josh stifled his giggles. Josh drew closer to Tyler and cuddled him before saying "Sorry." 

**

"Okay kids time to get going to school."

Mary and Jeremy both grumbled. 

"C'mon get up, the bus isn't going to wait for you!" Tyler declared, he was holding the coffee pot in his hand trying to make him and his lovely husband some delicious home brew.

The kids put their dishes in the sink and stormed out less than pleased. Once the kids were out the door Josh spoke up, "Whoever said having kids is a beautiful thing was an obvious liar." 

"Tell me about it." Tyler chided. 

Josh walked over to him and rubbed his back before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Yeah but the good outweigh's the bad."

"Definitely."

They smiled at each other, they had come a long way.

**

I'm less than 400 followers way from 1k so i would really appreciate a follow!

Thank you!

Please FOLLOW, COMMENT, AND VOTE!