Age 13 and 16 (Part 8)

"You're acting awfully strange." Tyler said and Josh nudged his husband. "What your father means is we've been a bit worried about you lately sweetie." Josh re-phrased his husbands words. All the parenting books he'd been reading said that they shouldn't confront but comfort the child. "Uh no I'm fine just some stuff happening, like, but it's nothing." Jeremey stammered out. "Are you sure?" Tyler said and Josh nudged him again. "Okay If there's anything serious going on please tell us, we're here to help, don't be scared." Jeremy fell uncomfortable. "Can I please leave the table?" He asked. His parents granted him permission and he ran out of the room faster than Usain Bolt. "Tyler!" Josh exclaimed. "What?" Tyler asked in his eyes he was asking the question that should be asked. "You can't question our children like that, it keeps them from being open!" Josh tried to explain. His husband rolled his eyes, "Which crack-head child whisperer gave you this astonishing information?" Tyler teased. Josh didn't laugh but instead playfully smacked Tyler. "I just don't get why he wont tell us what's going on with him he's usually much more open." These things secretly ate Josh alive, you know, his children not talking to him. "In his own time he will-I promise-he's a teenage boy but I promise he'll talk to us eventually."

**

I suck so bad I haven't updated in so long. 

But I've been so busy with college applications, school work, sports, binging tv shows etc. Life just happens sometimes sorry! It's a long weekend tho and I'm going to be doing lots of things on wattpad so be on the look out for more chapters and maybe even a new Joshler book ;)