The Last of Us

SPOILERS! WARNING! If you have not seen season 3 of TWD do not read any farther. SPOILERS will accure.

____________

Running out of breath, being chased by nonliving creatures, this was not a good day, but it was like any other. Running for your life trying to survive in this place we call a planet, or at least we used too. I was always told Christ would resurrect the dead, I just didn't think he meant like this. Wait, I'm being chased by walkers, let's get back to that. I looked back at the heard around me, running for my life I ran, farther and farther, my lungs burned but I kept going. My head pounded, then I came to a clearing. A prison lay in front of me. I saw people, at least I think they were people. I ran to them, shooting anything that hummed around me. I reached the people, so many people. The gate closed and I screamed at them.

"Please! Don't leave me here!"

A pregnant women, (there are pregnant women even in this life?) told who screamed to be the leader something. Then spoke out loud.

"Rick! We can't just leave her!" The young boy and what seamed to be his mother fought. The young boy, shot a walker behind me, and turned out, not realizing the time I just wasted. I shot two walkers, then three, I was loosing amo and quickly. The boy let me in, and I collapsed on the spot but he caught me.

"Sorry, I just..." Running that far without water killed me.

"Dad!" His farther came over. The boy set me on the ground, my head in his lap. He gave me water as everyone stabbed walkers through the fence.

"We need to clear the place out. Secure the fence. Carl, you and T-Dog cover that tower. I'll go across the fence."

The young boy who i know know has the name of Carl looked down at me.

"Carl, take her up there with you. She's you responsibility."

Carl nodded and helped me up. He had me put my arm around him to help me walk up the tower. When we got up there he sat me down, and I leaned up against the wall. Gunfire ran everywhere, the moans and screams from the people below frightened me even though I knew we were safe. I looked up at Carl but he focused on shooting the walkers, and protecting his dad. I attempted to stand up, and accomplished it after a minute or so. I grabbed my gun, which only had a couple shots left, and shot the two closet walkers to Rick. Blood, dead walkers, it was everywhere. We had cleared the fence, and I walked back down to the ground ready to meet then. When we did, I smiled seeing my only two shots were head shots. I looked at my silencer, not very pleased from the way it looked compared to everyone else's.

"Those were some good shots, what's your name?" Asked the man with the crossbow.

"Lilly, my names Lilly."