The Rooftop

"Carl you idiot! You can't just leave your dad out there! He'll die!" I grabbed his arm and made him turn to face me. "He's going insane. In fact I think we all are." I put my other hand on his cheek, hoping he didn't notice my face turning red. "Carl I don't care if he beat me or not. He's your father." He looked me in my eye as I glanced up at his hair which was dripping with sweat. "He hurt you... I can't deal with that. He might do it to someone else and... I just couldn't let it happen." I leaned in and kissed him briefly before looking to see if anyone saw. I glanced down at the floor then removed my hand from his cheek. "Carl... I don't care. He's been through this before... He can get through it again like he did last time..." Carl still seamed still stunned from the kiss as Daryl entered the door with Rick tied up. "What's got you're faces so red?" I tried to hide my smile but didn't seam to do very well. Daryl rolled his eyes and mumbled "You crazy kids..." Under his breath. I laughed then I looked at Rick. "Can you give us a minute?" Carl nodded as Daryl looked at me as if I was off my rocker. "Are you sure?" I nodded and he turned around and started to walk away before saying "Just yell... If you need anything."

"Rick... Listen to me! Lori was a walker! She was already dead!" He glared at me again before attempting for what seamed to be the fifth time. "You listen to me! She was alive! She came back!" "Rick! I watched Carl shoot her in the head so she wouldn't turn! She did anyway! I don't understand why either! Please... Rick... We all need you right now. Carl... Your son, Judith your daughter... Me..." I moved around still sore from my beating earlier on in the week. "Please... Become sane again... Be sober from this drunkeness..." I started to cry again in the corner before Carl came in and let me cry into his shoulder.

"I've been trying... He's been getting better..." He smiled at me. "Where did you learn to help people like that?" I glanced down at my arm, which held the scars on haunting memories. "I went through something like that before all of this... And the way I'm treating your dad was the way I wanted to be treated..." Carl had never really noticed my arm before since we've been mainly fighting for our lives... But right now we were sitting on a rooftop, holding hands and laughing. "Did you... Before all of this hell?" He was looking at my arm. "Yea..." He let go of my sweaty hand and hugged me as a heard of walkers passed by not paying us any attention. "Carl... Why do you think your dad... He... Went like this?" He glanced down and straitened his back. "I think it was something at TERMINUS... I glanced down and looked at my leg remembering how I got the scar. "Carl, we better go inside before Michonne starts to get any ideas." He smiled and kissed my cheek before we both climbed in the house through a window.

____________________

I haven't updated in a while... Lol. Hey they kissed! Took a while right? Lol. I'll try to explain stuff soon and put more flashbacks of TERMINUS.