Chaos

Just so you know I have no proof this part exsists in season five of The Walking Dead. This is some what of a theory I created after finishing season four. Sorry for the early note but I just wanted to point out then when the time comes around I might rewrite these chapters to fit the story like of season five better. Thanks for reading.

________________

Chaos, that's what it always came down to in the end. It's been months since we were trapped at Terminus, and we managed to escape with our lives. It's such a painful memory, I try not to think about it.

We were now lurking on the streets, me leaning on Carl half asleep. He didn't mind of course, we were all tired and we never stopped moving. It would never end. I looked around for walkers and saw none, so I asked Carl if we could rest at the nearest car or house. He looked up at his dad who was still recovering from the battle at Terminus. He was limping and becoming something else.

Soon afterwords we came to a neighborhood, not very many houses but not very clean either. People were the least of our problems. We cleared out the house looking for walkers, and only found one. I grabbed a small couch I knew no one really wanted for its size, and laid down, my feet hanging off the edge of the small couch. Then I drifted off into a deep sleep, never wanting to wake up to this again.

It was right after we got into terminus, when Daryl set me down on the floor as they were greeted by the group. I sat in the corner by myself, wrapping my ankle again. I peaked through a little crack in the wall where men with gun came out and point at a man and shot him. I looked down, I was sick of all of the killing. I looked up and Carl came and sat down next to me. I didn't look at him, but I could tell he was worried. "Lily, it'll be okay. Glenn, Daryl, and my dad are making a plan." He put his hand of my shoulder and I saw Michonne sneaking a smile. "Carl I can't walk with my ankle, there's no way I'll get out of this with the rest of you..." "Don't say that-" "Carl! You know it's true! So you have to promise me, you will leave me here and go with were one else. I don't care if you have a reason, you just have to leave me here."

It was a couple days before anything really happened. But when something did happen, it sucked.

"Rise and shine!"

Twelve men opened the door and had guns on us. "Archer, pick up the girl, kid follow them." Rick stood up, "You take me not my son." The man yeld a gun to Rick's head. "No ring leader, we take the kids."

Daryl held onto me and I watched Carl follow behind. I didn't know what they planned to do us, but I knew I was bad once I saw surgical tools laying on a table. "Set the girl down, kid, sit next to her." I was set down on the ground as they held Daryl down. I was leaning onto Carl until they dragged me away from him. "Why are you here?" I didn't know why they were asking this, but I didn't want to know. "The signs, that's why. Why are you asking?" He stepped on my ankle with some pressure, just enough to make it hurt. "I'll ask the questions." Two men had Carl pinned to the ground as more were pinning down Daryl. "Don't you touch her!" Carl screamed. I screamed because of the pain. "Second question. Why should I not kill you?" I looked over at Carl, and he was just confused. "You have no reason too. You sent us here! You had no excuse too! All you do is condemn people to death! You're worse then those walkers!" He slapped me and stepped on my ankle harder. "Don't hurt her!" Carl screamed. The man leaned over and kneed Carl his the stomach as he fell to the floor, Carl out of breath. He kicked Daryl's side, four times. I looked at them, tears streaming down my face. "Stop! Please!" He looked at me and picked me up by my hair. "Ahh" I screamed again, Carl still weak trying to do something, and Daryl struggling under the many men's grasps. He dragged me over to the wall and pinned me against it, picking up a knife off the metal table. "Because you've never killed someone, you've killed walkers but not living people. So you, you wouldn't kill me unless I was a walker."

I woke up screaming from my terrible dream. Memories of terminus flooding back to me and that terrible day. I never wanted to the relive it. Ever. I looked at Michonne who was talking to Carl in the kitchen as they ate breakfast. I smiled at them. Carl was always happy with Michonne around... And I liked it. I looked at Rick who was still asleep in the couch. Carl saw that I was awake and smiled, which caused me to blush. I got up and went into the kitchen to see Judith sitting in a booster seat. I was nice to see her again.

______________________

I updated! Yay! I am sick and staying home today so I thought 'what the heck. I'll update.' Hope you like!