Part 13

A/N: After this part there will be a small time jump (2 months) and then a larger one (like 3 years??). But please send suggestions about what YOU think should happen. This is the last part I have properly written and I'm busy for the next week or so with work and events, so don't expect anything much for a little while - sorry!

TAYLOR POV

"Mommy.... Mommy?" I heard Maisie whispering as she pried open my eyes from next to the bed.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her. It was bright in the room, making we realise that I had forgotten to close my curtains the night before.

"Hey sweetie. How are you this morning?" I asked her, moving back slightly to let her climb up on the bed next to me. As she climbed up she gasped slightly and furrowed her brow.

"Mommy, why is Mr Adam in your bed? Did he have a bad dream?" She whispered in my ear, looking over my shoulder. I smirked slightly but also mentally facepalmed myself.

"We, um, just had a sleepover. Like you and me have sometimes." I told her, running my fingers through her hair as I did. "How about we let Adam sleep a little more and go get you dressed for school?"

"I don't have school today mommy, remember? It's Turkey Day!" Maisie said, rolling her eyes sweetly.

"Oh yeah..." I said. I had somehow completely blocked out the fact that it was thanksgiving today with everything going on since we returned from LA. We were meant to be going to celebrate with my family later on today. "We need to make cookies and pies, don't we...."

"Uh huh! Maybe Adam can help!" Maisie said, and before I realised what was going on, she had climbed over me and was shaking Adam gently. "Adam? Wake up! It's Turkey Day!"

I watched as Adam very slowly opened his eyes and grinned up at Maisie, making her smile in return.

"Good morning miss Maisie!" He said, making her giggle sweetly.

"Did you have a bad dream Adam? I get into bed with mommy if I do too." Maisie asked lying down on top of him and making me smile with tears coming to my eyes. She really likes him – like mother like daughter I guess....

"Um, well..." Adam said, looking at me, slightly panicked.

"Maisie, I told you already, we watched a movie and had a sleepover." I told her, making her giggle again, "Shall we go have breakfast?"

"Yes please! I'm starving!" Maisie said, climbing off Adam and slipping back down to the floor, "I'm gonna get my slippers!"

"Okay sweetie." I call after her, "Good morning handsome." I say to Adam, hugging him from behind as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"It is a good morning. A great morning really." He replies.

"Sorry about Maisie's questions... and methods of waking people up." I said, not letting go of him.

"Don't worry one bit babe. I don't mind - she's too cute to mind. I'm sorry for being the reason she asked questions... I meant to go to the guest room as we planned but I guess I fell asleep too heavily after watching that second movie." Adam said, rubbing his neck and biting his lip slightly.

"I'm for sure not complaining. I haven't slept that well in ages." I told him.

"Me too." He agreed, pulling me around to the other side of him to give me a proper kiss.

"ARE YOU GUYS COMING?" Maisie called form down the hall, making us both chuckle.

"Well that's one excited little girl who wants to eat breakfast and then bake thanksgiving cookies and pies." I said, "Which brings me to the next topic of discussion... I forgot the fact that it's thanksgiving today and we are meant to go for dinner with my family tonight.... So how'd you like to come too?"