Nerves (Tabitha x reader)

Summary: Barbara purposefully flirts with you in front of Tabitha to get her to make a move on you.

Barbara knew Tabitha was attracted to you. Everyone knew really, well except for you.

You were equally attracted to her but neither of you would make the first move.

So Barbara had a plan.

For a few weeks she would blatantly hit on you in front of Tabitha whenever you came around the bar.

It got on Tabitha's nerves but she still didn't do anything because Barbara was a natural flirt, she was like that with most people.

Tonight was no different.

You sat at the bar stand having a casual conversation with Tabitha sitting next to you and Barbara behind the bar pouring you all some drinks.

"You know honey, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged," Barbara smirked while putting your drink in front of you.

"Here we go," Tabitha said under her breath clearly annoyed.

"Hmm, say Y/N, maybe you should come by my place after the bar closes, I can really show you a good time, better than anyone else in this place."

You blushed at the innuendo, flattered but not interested in the offer.

But that crossed the line for Tabitha.

You barely heard her say 'that's it' before grabbing the collar of your shirt and pulling you in for a heated kiss.

You pulled away when you ran out of air.

"Tabitha, you wanna get out of here?" you asked trying to catch your breath.

"Definitely," she told you as she stood up.

She glared at Barbara before taking your hand and leading you out of the bar.

"Well finally, you can thank me later," Barbara muttered to herself as she picked up your long forgotten glasses watching you two walk away.