Work it out (Tabitha x reader)

Summary: Reader tries to get Tabitha to work things out with Barbara

The last few weeks Tabitha had been tense.

You knew her and Barbara had hit a rough patch in their menacing partnership and it didn't help that Butch was getting his kicks out of wedging a bigger gap between them.

Tabitha returned home to you one day in a worse mood then usual.

"What's wrong babe?" you asked signaling for her to come sit down with you on the couch.

"Nygma and Oswald have started an all out war between them," she sighed taking her seat next you, "Nygma claims they were kidnapped by some group called the Court of Owls and he used Jell-O to break them out."

A lot of weird things happened in Gotham but this was by far the weirdest you had ever heard.

"Now Nygma wants us to help him kill Oswald," she continued.

"What happened to your vendetta on Ed?" you asked her.

"Barbara wants me to put it on hold and help the lunatic. She says it'll help 'us' gain more control over Gotham," she responded theatrically.

"I know Barb is a little power hungry right now but you two should really work things out. You work well together and do you really want to end up like Ed and Oswald?"

"You mean old partners in crime now out to kill each other?" she smiled for the first time since coming home.

"Yes, Barbara is a good friend to have no matter how annoying she can be sometimes and I really prefer you being alive," you laughed.

"Alright, I'll talk to Barbara and work it out."

"Good," you said leaning over and kissing her, "now Ed, I do believe he still owes you a hand."

"I like the way you think," she grinned pulling you back in for a more heated kiss.