Patient (Leslie x reader)

You had been sick for months and everything you tried buying over the counter failed to make you any better

You didn't have any insurance or the money to go to a real doctor so you went to some free clinic downtown you had heard about.

That's where you met the doctor Leslie Thompkins.

There was no denying you were attracted to her, you had tried flirting with her a few times during your previous meetings but she was always so focused on seeing as many people as possible that she never picked up on any of it.

"So doc, how am I looking," you asked her at your check up.

"All of your vitals seems to be returning to normal," she said looking over some test results, "how do you feel?"

"Amazing, I haven't felt this great in years," you joked.

"Looks like the antibiotics I gave you did the trick," she smiled,

"Maybe I can properly thank you over dinner sometime?" you suggested.

"That won't be necessary Y/N, this clinic is free for a reason," she replied.

"Well maybe we can just call it a date then?" you said nervously.

"Oh," Leslie said realizing you were trying to ask her out, "I'm sorry Y/N, I like you, I do, but it wouldn't be professional of me to date one of my patients."

"I really like you Leslie and since I got better I'm technically not a patient anymore," you continued.

"I guess that's true," she laughed.

"So what do you say doc, will you go out with me?"

She took a moment to think about it.

"Sure, I will go out on a date with you," she smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8," you said happily as you hopped off the exam table.

"I'll see you then," she chuckled.