This one's mine (Tabitha x reader)

Request: Tabitha sees someone flirting with you and gets jealous 

A/N: set in season 2

Tabitha stood back as she watched her brother hit on you once again.

You had been one of the Arkham inmates that Theo broke out along with Barbara and Jerome.

Both Theo and Tabitha had taken a certain liking to you but Theo was the first to make a move which was a sign for Tabitha to back off.

However, you weren't interested in Theo but he had gotten you out of Arkham so you didn't want to upset him by turning down his unwanted advances.

Tabitha grew tired of constantly having to see her brother pathetically flirt with you.

It wasn't often that Tabitha stood up to her brother but her jealousy got the best of her when Theo leaned uncomfortably close to you and whispered something in your ear.

Tabitha marched up to the two of you, grabbing your arm and roughly kissing you.

When she pulled away you couldn't help the smug smile that appeared on your lips, the Galavan sibling that you actually were interested in did just kiss you after all.

Tabitha looked to her brother, "Sorry Theo, this one's mine."

"So I see," he said connecting his hands behind his back, "well, I will leave you two alone, I have some... business to tend to."

With that he was gone.

Tabitha grinned turning back to you after watching him leave.

"Well finally, I was beginning to think maybe you couldn't handle me," you teased.

"Oh please, if anything I'm the one whose too much for you," she retorted.

"Well then, take me to bed Tabby Cat and we'll see who's right.. oh, and don't forget that whip of yours," you said biting your lip.

"Challenge accepted," she smirked, kissing you one more time before leading you to her room.