The marriage type (Tabitha x reader)

Request: Proposing to Tabitha after a near death experience imagine please?

Tabitha never saw herself as the marriage type.

She just didn't think she could commit to one person for the rest of her life.

But then you came into the picture and you two started dating.

She didn't like you being with anyone else and she lost interest in seeing other people too.

In the back of her mind she thought maybe if she were to ever get married to someone, she would want it to be you.

She was furious when she found out Oswald had kidnapped you and planned on using you as a scare tactic against her, Barbara and Selena

"This is all your fault, why couldn't you just leave the little creep alone," Tabitha yelled at Barbara.

"I didn't know you cared about Y/N so much Tabby," Barbara chuckled.

"Well I do and unlike you I don't just see people as pawns for my own personal gain."

"That's enough," Selena shouted to get their attention, "if we're going to get Y/N back we can't keep fighting like this."

"She's right you know," Barbara grinned.

"Fine, but if anything happens to Y/N I'll make sure you stay dead this time after I kill you again," Tabitha threatened.

That night the three of them went to the location that Oswald sent them to meet him at.

"We're here, now where's Y/N," Tabitha questioned him.

"They're in that car over there," he smiled.

Tabitha moved towards the car but Oswald stopped her.

"Not so fast, take another step and I blow that car to bits with your beloved Y/N inside," he said revealing the remote in his hand, "now, back to the business at hand. Do you agree to that deal we talked about Barbara?"

"She does," Tabitha said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I was talking to you miss Galavan."

"You want a part of our profits at the armory, fine, just let Y/N go," Barbara told him.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you," Oswald nodded but then he did the unexpected.

He pressed the button on the remote and the car behind him exploded.

"Y/N!" Tabitha shouted.

"Oops," he smiled.

Tabitha lunged for him, grabbing his collar and practically lifting him up into the air, "what the hell Penguin, we had a deal."

"We did, oh Victor," Oswald called out.

Victor then came walking out from behind a pillar pulling you along with him.

"As you can see Y/N is still alive, I just wanted you to know that I do not make empty promises so keep that in mind if you ever want to betray me," he smirked.

Tabitha let go of him and ran to you.

Victor released you but pushed you down to the ground before joining Oswald.

"Y/N, are you alright," she said helping you into a sitting position so she could untie the rope around your hands.

"I'm fine," you said, "just really happy to see you again."

"Alright Victor, I think it's time for us to make our exit," Oswald told him and with that they left.

Barbara and Selena stood back as they watched Tabitha hold you close.

"Tabitha," you muttered.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Marry me."

"What," she said quietly.

"I don't want to go another day without you by my side so please, marry me."

"I'll marry you Y/N," she smiled.

You smiled back at her and rested your hand on her cheek, bringing her down to kiss you.

Tabitha never saw herself as the marriage type.

Until she met you.