Reunion (Renee x reader w/Barbara)

Request: I'm really hung up on the idea of Renee Montoya walking into The Sirens and the reader is all flirty with her, and once R hears Renee's name she knocks Renee out and brings her to Barbara (kinda like a little reunion, and the reader is pa...

Request: I'm really hung up on the idea of Renee Montoya walking into The Sirens and the reader is all flirty with her, and once R hears Renee's name she knocks Renee out and brings her to Barbara (kinda like a little reunion, and the reader is partners with Barbara I guess) and probably just Renee reacting to the all the insanity and craziness (I feel like this would be a really interesting dynamic)

The club was unusually quiet.

Barbara had built the Sirens up to be one of the most popular spots in Gotham but tonight, tonight it felt like a ghost town.

You contemplated going home even though it hadn't even hit midnight yet but then a woman who piqued your interest walked into the club.

Maybe this night wouldn't be so boring after all.

She took a seat at the counter, ordering a drink from the bartender.

You walked up to her confidently and sat down in the seat next to her.

"I'll have what she's having," you told at the bartender.

Moments later he placed the drinks in front of you guys and you took a sip.

"So, what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing unaccompanied in a place like this," you asked her.

"Just looking to get away for a night," she replied taking a sip of her own drink.

"Well I can help you with that if you want," you winked.

"How can I go home with someone I don't know the name of?" she smirked.

"Y/N Y/L/N," you said, "I told you mine, now you tell me yours."

"Renee, Renee Montoya."

You knew that name.

She was the cop that Barbara used to sleep with, well, the cop she slept with before Gordon.

"Dammit it Barbara," you muttered.

Renee raised an eyebrow but didn't have a chance to say anything before you were raising your fist in the air and striking her straight in the nose, effectively knocking her out.

Being that you were a partner of Barbara's, the bartender pretended not to notice what you had done.

Or the fact that you were now dragging the unconscious woman upstairs to Barbara's private business quarters.

You kicked the door to her office open, pulling Renee across the floor by under her arms.

"Hey Barbara, I found an old flame of yours, thought you'd like to have a little reunion."

You placed Renee onto a chair across from Barbara and you starting gently slapping her cheek to get her to wake up.

"What the hell!" she shouted as she was startled awake.

"Renee Montoya, never thought I'd see you again," Barbara greeted.

"Barbara?" Renee said just as surprised to see her.

"What are you doing in my club? I thought you left Gotham?"

"This is your club? Well shit, if I had known that I never would have come here," she grimaced, "I came back to town a few days ago, heard there was a popular new club and figured I'd check it out."

"Well let's catch you up now shall we? You've already met Y/N, the one with the whip is Tabitha and the big lug is Butch."

"I'm guessing this place isn't just a club is it Barbara," Renee questioned.

"You'd be correct about that, this is the start of my empire. Soon I'll be taking over all of Gotham," Barbara smiled.

"Still as much of a crazy bitch as when I left I see," Renee said rolling her eyes.

This pissed off Tabitha who took a step forward.

"Hold off tabby cat, she didn't mean that, did you Renee?" Barbara laughed.

"Oh I meant it," Renee confirmed, "now if you'll excuse me, I'd rather not spend anymore time in this madhouse," she said getting up from the chair.

"I guess there's no chance of me still taking you back to my place then?" you asked as she walked by you.

"Piss off," she retorted not even looking at you.

"Sassy, I like that. Why'd you ever let her go Barbara?" you grinned looking over to your smirking partner.