Greenhouse love (Ivy x reader)

Request: An Ivy Pepper x a fem reader that also loves plants ft. a snarky Selina, thanks

You met Ivy when she had stumbled into the small greenhouse that you built on top of your apartment building.

She was wandering around town looking for décor she could use to spruce up her own recently found greenhouse and saw the window clad shack atop the building and was instantly in awe of it.

When you went to go check on your plants and saw the door to the greenhouse open wide you grabbed the bat that you kept nearby in case of intruders which wasn't uncommon in Gotham.

You slowly walked inside, bat raised back, "Who's there?" you called out.

Ivy turned around smiling and you lowered the bat, "HI! I'm Ivy, I'm in love with your greenhouse," she told you excitedly.

You started talking and easily became fast friends.

You started dating soon after.

A few weeks later she suggested moving your plants to her greenhouse considering it was sufficiently larger than your own and offered much better growing conditions.

After you had combined the two rosaries together she invited Selina over, she wanted her girlfriend and her best friend to meet. 

"Ivy?" Selina asked walking into the greenhouse.

"Selina! You made it!" Ivy yelled happily walking out from a different row of foliage.

Selina hugged her hello and Ivy turned around looking for you.

"Y/N! Come here, you have to meet Selina," she called to you.

You put your watering can down from where you had been taking care of some plants in the back of the greenhouse and walked to them.

"It's very nice to meet you Selina, Ivy has told me so much about you," you greeted holding a hand out for her to shake.

"Really, well Ivy hasn't told me anything about you," Selina said crossing her arms declining your gesture.

"Selina, don't be so rude," Ivy scolded as you awkwardly lowered your hand.

"Ivy, can I talk to you... privately," Selina questioned.

"Alright," Ivy said walking outside with her.

When they left you went back to tending to the plants. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Ivy asked her best friend.

"What do you really know about this chick?" Selina said bluntly.

"She's sweet, she's funny and she loves plants, what else do I need to know," Ivy told her.

"I mean we still don't know what happened to you while you were gone and then she comes out of nowhere and you start dating? I just don't want you to get hurt," Selina explained.

"Y/N is a good person, she's not going to hurt me."

"But how can you be so sure."

"I think I love her Selina, can you just try to get to know her before you pass judgement on her... please, for me," Ivy pleaded.

"Alright, alright, if she makes you happy then I'll try to get to know her," Selina said giving in.

"Yay! Thank you Selina," Ivy jumped in joy taking her hand and leading her back inside to properly meet you this time.