Be strong for me (Sid x reader)

Request: Thanks Maybe a oneshot for Sid where the reader is always the strong one for Sid and is always comforting Sid when he has nightmares about Indian hill or when he thinks he's a monster and one day Sid walks in on the reader breaking down and finds out maybe the readers having family problems or something and the reader didn't want to tell him so he didn't worry and the reader wants to be the strong one for Sid. So when he finds her he finds out and comforts her Sorry if I didn't explain this well

You knew Sid long before he was sent to Indian Hill.

When he and the rest of the residents escaped, all he could think about was finding you again.

For months you two rekindled what you had in the past and you knew you had to be strong for him.

You didn't even want to think about what he possibly could have been through.

You were his rock when he had nightmares about the torture.

You were there to comfort him whenever he saw himself as monster.

You were so busy being there for him that you stopped being there for yourself when issues in your family started to arise.

This wasn't Sid's problem so you kept it from him.

One day you couldn't take it anymore.

You were sitting on your bedroom floor crying when Sid had snuck in through your window like he usually did.

"Y/N? what's wrong?" he asked sitting down next to you.

You hadn't even heard him come in.

"It's nothing Sid."

"If it was nothing you wouldn't be crying."

You knew you couldn't hide it from him anymore, "my family is a wreck and it's tearing me apart."

He wiped away a tear running down your face, "why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Because you went through hell and back, I didn't want you worrying about me when you have real problems to worry about."

He put his arm around you and pulled you in so you could rest your head in the crook of his neck, "Y/N, this is a real problem. You don't always have to be strong for me. I will always be here for you when you need me."

"Thank you Sid," you said starting to calm down.

He kissed the top of your head, "of course."

You and Sid may be two broken people but as long as you had each other you knew you could get through anything