Don't you forget it (Barbara x reader)

Request: Barbara see's someone flirting with you and that makes her jealous

Even though she wouldn't admit it, Barbara was a fairly jealous person. 

She didn't like people playing with what belonged to her and that included you.

She had been dealing with business upstairs while you waited for her down in the club.

During that time another woman had bought you a drink and began blatantly flirting with you. 

When matters had been taken care of, Barbara returned downstairs to witness the scene.

The other woman was biting her lip and leaning in way too close for Barbara' s comfort.

She made her way to the two of you, grabbing a hold of your collar and bringing you in for the kind of rough kiss that usually stayed behind closed doors. 

When she pulled away she picked up your drink and took a sip of it like she hadn't just stolen all the air from your lungs with that kiss, "I hope I wasn't interrupting anything," she smirked.

"No you weren't, goodnight Y/N," the other woman said with a faux smile walking away from you, clearly annoyed.

Barbara on the other hand was quite pleased with herself.

You slipped an arm around Barbara's waist, "Looks like someone got a little jealous," you chuckled.  

"I was just showing her and everyone else in this place that you are not on the market," Barbara sighed not-so-innocently.

You leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Too bad they can't see the scratch marks you left down my back last night, that would show 'em."

Suddenly Barbara was kissing you again but you weren't surprised in the least, showing her dominance with you always turned her on.

Soon you were stumbling into your apartment, entangled in one another.

When you finally made it to the bedroom she pushed you down on the bed.

"You're mine Y/N, and don't you forget it," she said climbing on top of you.

"I would never," you grinned knowing you were in for a good night.