4

(Again, that video! Arghhh! I love so many of the books I read had a chapter about the vid, almost at the same time! Gosh, I love this community!)

Anxiety's Pov

I wake up to a drop of water hitting my cheek. When did I fall asleep? I want to open my eyes and look up but I can't. Another drop. I lay still, silence around me. I need to get up.
Another drop. I will myself to open my eyes. It shouldn't be this hard.
A few more drops. My eyes finally open and I see rain? No clouds or funny animations like in the movies, just rain, everywhere. What is happening?
I need to get out, find Logic. He'll know what to do!

'You don't need to move'

Oh no.

~~~

Logan's Pov

Morality looked heartbroken when Anxiety growled at him. Since he'd found out about Anxiety's, well, anxiety he'd gone into permanent dad mode with a sprinkle of guilt for not noticing before. He'd been talking about how he could make things better, how he could learn some breathing techniques and such but seeing his efforts not only ignored but resented was crushing him.

"I'm scared for him..." He whispered, walking over to me, his shoulders slouched.

"I know you are, I am too but you can't take his actions too personally, he's just hurting..." I patted his shoulder lightly in an attempt to comfort him. 

I'm not great with emotions but I'm definitely not void of them and I can tell when someone's hurting, especially someone close to me, so when Patton's hurting, I can't ignore it.

"I know... I just hope he reaches out when he needs us, I'd hate for him to shut himself out from us all" I wrap my arms around him

"He'll be fine. He and Roman simply need time to gain a hold of themselves, they'll work things out soon I'm sure..." I place a kiss on his forehead.

~~~

Roman's Pov (Third Pov change in one chapter, damn...)

Dammit Anxiety! Maybe I over reacted a bit but he doesn't need to be so dramatic all the time. I get it, he's damaged but he doesn't know it all, he doesn't deserve the world simply for being born a shitty person. He's taken Disney away from me, he's taken over romance and now he's the centre of attention! I'm allowed to be a little pissed!

He gets what he wants... He has Patton and Logan on his side, doing his bidding and I have no one. It's not fair. I want a friend.

I press play on the Tv, allowing whatever Disney movie to play before falling into bed lazily. Hercules.

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."

(Short Chapter, I'm sorry! I'm not gonna reveal or use anxiety's name yet because it's an interesting plot device and some people might not know his name yet. I've recently become obsessed with Heathers btw! Another thing to procrastinate and obsess over!)