11

Prince's Pov (Prepare for fluff)

I wake up with a dull pain in my neck. I look around with blurry vision, barely making out the features of the common room. I try to move only to be halted by an arm around my side. I look down to see none other than Camero- no Carl... Carters face snuggled into my shoulder, his arm tight around my side.

I move him off without a care, I don't mean to be cruel of course but you see I'm a prince and if you disrupt a prince's beauty sleep then you get no remorse.

I walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water and to check the time. 12.30... What! How did I sleep that late!

I look around for any sign of Patton or Logan only to find a note on the table.

'Hey Roman,
By the time you read this, Patton and I will most probably be away (If you are unsure then please attempt to find us). We have gone out for the day to get a mild break from some recent developments that have troubled the mind palace, of which you may know. If you wish to contact us, you know how.
Sincerely,
Logan
Ps. HEY KIDDO!!! I HOPE YOU SPEND SOME TIME WITH ANXY BECAUSE YOU GUYS NEED TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND GET ALONG BETTER BECAUSE WE NEED SOME MORE LOVE AROUND HERE!!!!
LOGAN SEEMS DISPLEASED AT MY BIG LETTERS SO IMA GO! BYE ROMAN! LOVE YOU! TELL ANX!

I smile fondly at the contrast of their writing. Logan's being fine and precise while Patton's is just wild, colourful and crazy. They make such a great couple.

I begin walking to Anxiety's room, wary of waking up Carter. Whatever happened to Anx last night must've worn him out and I'm pretty sure Carter's 'fun' presence wouldn't be appreciated.

I open the door to see Anx curled up in one of his blankets on the floor, wrapped up like a lil' burrito. He looked peaceful, much better than he had last night.

He started to stir, wriggling around in his blanket pile. He looked like he wa-

OH MY GOD DID HE JUST PURR!

I struggle to hold back a laugh, my face almost hurting from smiling this much. He may be an emo mess but goodness this was adorable.

After weighing out my options I walked over to shake him awake, realising I'd probably become Patton if he kept purring.

"Hey Hot Topic, you wanna wake up for me?" I whisper, shaking him slightly.

"Wha?" He looked up and my goodness was it a sight to behold.

His hair was a mess, his bangs halfway across his face. Remnants of his makeup from yesterday had mostly worn off only to reveal freckles. His eyes were still mostly closed and his hands were trying and failing to swim through the blankets.

"Want some help there Princess?" I smirked, taking his hand and pulling him up from the blankets.

"What time is it Princey?" He yawned, stretching up, only adding to his cat likeness.

"12.30 Princess"

"Stop calling me princess" He growled, pulling a hand through his hair

"When I save a damsel I have permission to call him princess, princess" I smirk

"Why did you come to her anyway?" He mumbled

"Logan and Patton have gone out for the day so I thought we could do something?" I asked

I wanted to ask him about what happened last night, to ask how he is but I couldn't. I want to be nicer to him but I cant just jump to best friends like that.

"What? Why me? Why not C-carter?" He asked

I noted how he stuttered the other traits name.

"I feel like there's some bad blood between us and right now we should try to fix that? I mean, if you don't want to I'll understand..." I trailed off