Prologue

"So you think that we will make friends here,"says a boy with purple and gray hair.

"Of course we will make friends here and I promise that I am here to protect you,"says another boy with pink and purple hair.
(In this story I made them brothers)

"Okay,"the boy with gray and purple hair said.

They go to class 333 which is where they will meet Ruri and Shun.

"Hello class today we will have two new students today so respect them well okay,"says the teacher

When they came in the girls started to whisper about them and some of the boys were glaring at them.

"Introduce yourself to the class,"said the teacher."Hello my name is Yuto and this is my big brother,Yuri,"said Yuto with a smile.Yuri nods with makes the boys even more jealous.

The teacher says,"Can you two sit behind Ruri and Shun,the ones raising their hands".Ruri and Shun raises their hands and both of them  go and sits behind them.

*Bell Rings*

Yuto and Yuri starts to leave the classroom until they hear a noise behind them."Wait,can we talk since we are all new here to this school,"said Ruri.Yuto and Yuri both nodded and follow them to the lunchroom and sat with them.

"Hello my names Ruri and this is my older brother Shun,I hope that we can get along together and be friends."said Ruri.

Later on in the school year they start to get along and become friends.Yuto starts to get along with Ruri and Shun a lot even though Shun doesn't talk that much.They all have the same classes each day and they are all happy about it.

But when someone keeps stalking Yuto since the first day of school.That will change Yuto and Yuri's life forever.
______________________
Hello this is the first story that I have made.I hope you like this because chapter 1 might come out today or tomorrow so stay tuned.

SO LONG AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.

SONG:This is gonna hurt-nightcore
P.S. Just listen to this nightcore song and I love it.