Chapter 15

Yuto's POV
I walked through the hallway as I was looking for my brother.I kept walking to see if I can find him.As I was walking I heard someone call me from behind.

"Hey can I ask you something?" The person said.

When I turned around and I looked up I was so shocked.My brother,my friends and I left our old school to transfer here.I remembered this guy since by his uniform.I couldn't see his face clearly since he was wearing a hood.Also he was in the same class as me and I am feeling the same presence again like before when I was with Yugo.

"Yea what is it." I said looking at him still shocked.

"Um well I am looking for a person named Yuto have you see him?" He said.

"Well that's me,what do you want?" I said.

"Well I am here to give you a letter." He said handed me a letter.

"Um thanks,what's your name?" I said getting the letter from him.

Before he could say anything I hear someone yelling behind him.As I looked I see that it is Yuya running fast.Behind him was Yugo and Yurimy brother.

"HEY GET AWAY FROM YUTO." Yuya said.

Before Yuya got to where I was the mystery person pushed me aside gently and ran off the opposite direction.Yuya stopped running and came to me hugging me tightly as Yugo and Yuri catched up with him.

"Yuto I'm so glad that you aren't hurt." Yuya said looking at me worried.

"Um yea I'm fine.Yuya you know that presence I have told you about." I said.

"Yea what about it?" He asked.

"Wait what does he mean Yuya." Yuri said looking at Yuya.

"Hold up Yuri you will find out right now." He said looking at Yuri.

"Well I think he was the one that had the fire crystal inside of him." I said.

"WHAT!!" Yuya shouted.

"Okay I am so confused right now,can someone please explain to me." Yugo said.

Yuri didn't say anything but just keep looking at Yuya.I told Yugo and my brother everything from when I was walking with Yugo to now.They were both shocked.We went to our dorms and just sat on our beds.Yugo was on the laptop to find out more about the mysterious person.

It was getting dark and everyone was sleeping,well except me.I was still looking at the letter that the person gave me.He didn't tell me what was in it so I opened up the letter and begin to read it.
__________________________________
Inside the letter
Dear Yuto,
If you are wondering why I covered my face is because I am in danger and another problem I am facing.Someone is out to get me and I don't know what to do.I don't know who is after me and I'm so scared.I heard that you have a wind crystal inside of you.Well I have a fire crystal inside of me too.

I am only telling you this because this is a secret I had to tell you.I will be still at the same school you use to go if you want to see to me without the hood.I also have one thing to tell you.You can't show this letter to no one.Not even your brother sadly.

If they read this letter,it will lead them into danger or worst.Also I am afraid that later on when we do meet I will cause a lot of trouble.That's why I am not going to talk to you alot.I hope we meet again soon.If we do I will tell you my name if I haven't and other things.

Sincerely yours,
.....
______________________________________

After I read this letter,I was shaking.So my prediction was correct and the dream I had earlier.I have to make him go to this school to be protected but I don't know what he looks like.I can't tell anyone,including my brother.I was upset that he didn't write his name down.So I hid the letter in my bag and went to sleep.

??? POV
As I came back to the city I was walking to the apartment I stayed at.It was getting dark and I had school tommarrow.When I came in my apartment room I saw someone waiting for me.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Well I was just worried about you thats all." The person said smiling.

"Okay I am fine,now can you please leave so I can sleep." I said opening the door for him.

"Sorry but I am going to stay here until your safe." He said seriously.

"Okay fine but your sleeping on the couch." I said closing the door.

"Where have you been lately?" He said crossing his arms.

"I needed to talk to someone thats all." I said making my way to my bed.

"Okay but please be careful you don't want him to awaken again do you." He said worried.

"I know its been weeks since he was awaken.I can't just hold him in for a long time." I said placing my hand on my chest.

"Try to get some sleep,tommarrow you have school." He said happily.

"Ugh I know that,goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight see you in the morning." He said.

As I was on my bed,I kept thinking about him. He was the reason why everyone always avoided me.But I hope tommarrow will be a good day.So I started to drift off to sleep having the nightmare replay over and over again.

____________________________
Hi everyone this chapter is finally finished.I will publish another one in June.Just to let you know that the mystery person will be revealed at the end of the book.I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Until then
😊SO LONG AND HAVE A AMAZING DAY😊