Chapter 19

Yuto's POV
I was walking around the park outside remembering what Zarc said to all of us.

~Earlier~

"What were the mysterious people wearing?" He asked.

"I saw one of them wearing a necklace and the other one wearing a bracelet on his right wrist." Yuya said.

"This is bad." He said.

"Why is that?" I questioned

"Its because I known one of them and he isn't the person you guys think he is." He said.

~Now~

Why would he say that?He says that he knows one of them?Things are getting more confusing now of what happen at Yuya's house.Maybe I can find Yugo to see if he can get any information about the two mysterious people.

So I got my phone out and started to call Yugo to meet me in the park with his laptop.I told him what I was goibg to do and he agreed.Later on I see him carrying the laptop with him.We both sat on the bench that was near the tree.He opened his laptop and started to search things about the mystery person.

"So what happened to you and Yuya?" Yugo said.

"Well its was about the mystery person." I said.

"Oh let me guess you didn't tell him huh." He said.

"No I didn't and now I feel bad for him that I didn't tell him." I said sadly.

"Well I don't know what the mysterious person told you put you have to listen to you own heart." He said looking at me.

"My heart?" I said.

He then looks at me and point at my chest.

"You have to be able to listen to your heart or else you won't be able to have a happy ending." He said smiling at me.

"Yeah your right." I said smiling back.

Then a noise starting to come from Yugo's laptop.We both look at the laptop to see what it was.

"Looks like I found something?" Yugo said.

"What did you find?" I said.

"Well I found what school both of the mysterious people go." He said.

"Is it far?" I asked.

"Actually no it isn't.We have to just walk until we see a high school." He said.

"Is there a image and a name of the school." I said.

"Sadly no looks like the school doesn't know that the internet exists or doen't know how to add images." He said

"Really Yugo?" I said facepalming with a sweat drop on the side of my face going down.

"What its true look." He said showing me his laptop.

"Oh well at least it has some information about the school." I said.

I started to read about the school.Looks like this school has a lot of student means they must have lots of staff and teachers.

"You know that I can try to hack into the system if you want to see who goes there." Yugo said.

" Wait what you can hack." I said

"Yea ever since my dad disappeared  when I was little." He said.

"Well what are we waiting for go for it." I said smiling.

He then started to hack to the system.I was so confused on what he was doing.

"Well I am not a good hacker but at least I got a student profile." He said.

The profile came up and it was a female.She had brown hair and didn't smile.I then started to read the information of her profile.

"Looks like she is doing good at all of her classes.Also it looks like that she isn't that much of the talker." I said.

"I also found out that her older brother works at a company." Yugo said.

"Yugo can you search up their parents maybe my parents meet them before." I said.

Then Yugo started to type up any information about their parents.When he was done we were shocked to what we saw.

"Oh no." Yugo said.

"Thats terrible." I said covering my mouth.

"Their parents died by being in a car crash." He said looking at me.

"Yugo." I said.

"Yea what is it." He said.

I looked at him scared.He noticed and started to talk to me.

"Yuto what is it?" He said.

"They died on the same day my parents died." I said.

"Yea so." He said.

"But they died the same way on that day." I said.

"What are you trying to tell me." He said.

"That they might have been in that car crash." I said.

__________________
Hey sorry that it was short I did this all since 7pm.I hope you enjoyed.I will give you guys a hint in chapter 22 so stay tuned for that.I also made another story sto check it out.

Until then
😊SO LONG AND HAVE A GREAT DAY😊