Chapter 11

Yuto's POV
I woke up to eat some breakfast I was excited because today was the festival.I walked through the halls when I saw a shadow figure behind me.I turned around but no one was there.So I continued to walk to the lunch hall and saw Yuya sleeping in the lunch table.I looked at the time and it was 7:30 in the morning.I was still thinking about the festival that was going to happen in school tonight.I started to tap on Yuya to wake up.

"Yuya come on wake up it os already morning." I said.

".....please.....five.....more.....minutes." He said tired.

"But do you know what day it is?" I asked him.

"Yeah its Friday morning." He said.

"And........" I said

"And.......CRAP ITS TODAY ISN'T IT!!" He shouted.

"Yep" I said happily.

"Thanks for telling me Yuto" He said smiling.

"Your welcome, so who are you going to take with you" I said blushing.

"Well you just have to see later." He said walking away.

"Oh okay well I will bye Yuya." I said still blushing.

Yuya's POV
I started to walk away from Yuto who was blushing.I started to walk back to my room when I heard footsteps behind me.I turned around and saw Yugo behind me.

"Hey Yugo how have you been lately." I said.

"Well I was going to eat breakfast when I saw you with Yuto." He said.

"Oh so you heard everything." I said.

"Yep when are you going to tell him that you like him." He said.

"In the festival tonight,since I am going to take him." I said.

"Does he know that you are going to take him?" He questioned.

"Not yet I am going to tell him later." I said.

"Oh well tell Yuto this and hurry." He said.

He whispered to my ear and then I had a shock expression on my face. I started to shout Yuto's name loudly.He heard me and I told him what Yugo said to me.We both ran to the nurse's office.I saw Yuto's face and he was crying.

Yuri's POV
I woke up and saw Yugo beside my bed.I smiled and wake him up.I told him to go get everyone.He ran out the door to find Yuya.I looked at the sky and it was peaceful.I heard the door open,it was Yuya and Yuto.I saw my brother crying.

"Hey how have you guys been since I was sleeping." I said happily.

"I have been doing good lately." Yuya said happily.

"Well that's nice and Yuto." I said looking at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Yuto said looking down.

"I am just happy to see my little brother." I said trying to cheer him up.

"You almost died because of me." He said.

"What do you mean?" I said in confusion.

"If we didn't meet Shun and Ruri then non of this will be happening." He said sadly.

"Yuto don't say that." Yuya said.

"BUT IT'S TRUE,EVER SINCE OUR PARENTS DIED I WAS SCARED THAT I WILL NEVER MAKE FRIENDS.I JUST PRETEND THAT I WANTED FRIENDS  SO YOU WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!" He started to shout.

"What,why will you do that." I said trying to calm him down.

"ITS THAT I USE TO HAVE A FRIEND BUT HE GOT SICK AND ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF ME!!" He shouted.

"It was a accident,no one is blaming you but yourself." I said sadly.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M OUT OF HERE!!" He said slamming the door behind him.

Yuto's POV
When I slammed the door behind me and began to cry.I couldn't believe that I yelled at my brother,even infront of Yuya.I began to walk through the halls and then I saw Ruri and Shun talking about something.When they looked at me I started to run the opposite direction.I went to my room and sat at my bed.I was thinking about a lot of things.Then I heard a knock on the door.I ignore it and started to read a book.Then the knocks became louder so I had to open it.When I open it,it was Yuya with a serious face.

"Um,hey Yuya why are you here?" I said sadly.

"Okay first this is our room and second we are going to have a little talk about earlier." He said seriously.
______________________
Hey everyone,hope you enjoy this chapter.I was able to publish this finally.I will try to publish one next week.Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

SO LONG AND HAVE A GREAT DAY 😊