Chapter 3

Yuri's POV
I was walking around the block to see if I can see Yuto,but no luck.I kept looking for Yuto until I bumped into two people but couldn't see their faces  because I was so worried about Yuto,so I ran off.I went into the dark alley and couldn't see anything so I used a flashlight and turn it on.But when I turn on the flashlight someone hit me behind and I fell on the floor.....then everything just went black.

Yuto's POV
I just see Yuri on the floor and I just started to cry.I didn't know why this was happening so quickly but one thing that I know was that Yuri and I were going to be killed by these crazy people who were killing people.So I see another person with a knife and I just closed my eyes and think about all the fun things that I had with Shun,Yuri and...Ruri.

No one's POV
But suddenly a person grabs the knife from one of them and stabs him.Yuto opens his eyes and sees the person on the floor......dead.The others ran off the dark alley.Yuto runs besides Yuri to see if he was alright,he is fine.Also Yuto finds the pin that Shun was looking for.

Yuto's POV
After I check Yuri I see both of them standing in front of me.So I grab a pipe and pointed at them.

"Who are you guys." I said firmly.

"Hey take it easy,we were just walking around and heard a noise near the alley."One person said

"Who are you guys." I said again.

"Oh sorry,my name is Yuya and this is my big brother Yugo." Yuya said.

"What is your name." Yugo said.

"Oh um my name is Yuto and this is my big brother Yuri."I said pointing to Yuri.

But then I see something inside of Yuri's pocket.It was a picture of Yuya and Yugo,also a little blue and purple crystal.I give it to them and they were shocked to see it.They both looked at me as if I was dead and gave back the blue and purple crystal.

"Um are you guys okay."I said

"Um well have you ever seen a monster before." Yuya said.

"What!? No!" I said.

"Well you are going to be seeing more if you do not come with us." Yugo said.

"Do I have to go alone." I said.

"Well no you can only bring 3 people." Yuya said happily.

"Well okay but where am I going to meet you and when." I said.

"In the park in 2 days." Yugo said.

"Okay I will tell Yuri about this." I said.

"Okay." They both said and disappears.

"Uhhh,first was the only friend I have that was moving away to almost being killed,and now I have to tell Yuri about this whole situation." I said in my head.

In the apartment
I had to carry Yuri in our room and see Shun laying in the couch.I give him the heart pin and he was so happy.I told him everything and he was shocked.

"So you can only bring 3 people then." Shun said.

"Yeah I know that I am taking Yuri but what about the other two people that I can bring." I said.

"............Well you can bring me and Ruri then." Shun said.

"Really!" I said shocked.

"Yeah since you found something that really meant to me." Shun said.

"Well okay then,we leave in 2 days then." I said.

"Thats good with me then." Shun said.

Shun was able to walk to his house safely.Then I was able to put Yuri in his bed.I went to my bed and went to sleep.I will have to tell Yuri everything about this tomorrow.
________________
HELLO EVERYBODY,well this is chapter 3 hope you guys like it.I will do each chapter 600 words or more also each chapter takes around an hour to do.

P.S This is not my video but I love it.

SO LONG AND HAVE A GOOD SUMMER