Chapter 16

Yuto's POV
It was morning so I went to the cafeteria and sat down on a bench.I took out the letter and began to re-read the letter again.I want to know why didn't he just shown his face to me and why didn't he just transfer here where it's safe.Then out of no where I hear Yugo running to me.

"Yuto we need to go to the principal's office right now." Yugo said whispering into my ear.

I put my stuff in my bag and walked with him to the principal's office.When we opened the door I saw Yuya and my brother waiting for us.Then I saw Ray closing the door behind us.

"So why are we here for?" I asked.

"We are here because of the book that was near the door of you guys dorm Yuto." Ray said.

"Um you mean the book that I have found on the floor the other day." I questioned.

"Wait it was on the floor.Nevermind I have to tell you guys this sooner or later." She said walking towards the principal's desk.

"But wait where is Zarc our principal?" Yuya said.

"He's busy right now but back to the topic about the book." She said looking at Yuya.

"Is that book important or something?" Yugo said.

"Yes it is,it contains all the information about the crystals.The strenghts and weaknesses of your crystals." She said taking the book from the desk.

"Why was it on the floor then?" I questioned.

"Well I don't know but I am glad that the book is safe.If it falls into the wrong hands it will bring chaos to the whole world." She said seriously.

We all looked at each other shocked.When I looked at my brother he was just looking down at the ground not saying anything.

"Also I called you here was because of that mysterious person that was wearing a hood on." She said.

Thats when I started to get really nervous since that mysterious person told me in his letter that I can't tell anyone about him.If I do tell them then it will get us all killed,so I have to lie to them a little bit.

"We have word that you might have some information about the mystery person." She said pointing at me.

"No not at all Ray.I don't know anything about the mystery person." I lied.

"Well I guess the rumors were wrong abou you." She said.

"Wait what rumors?" Yuri said looking up.

"Well there were rumors that Yuto might have known the mysterious person." She said looking at me.

"Well no sorry those rumors were false." I said waving my hands in front of me.

Then I looked at the clock and notice that this conversation was taking too long.

"Well look at the time,I have to go now I have to do something important right now bye." I said running out of the door closing it behind me.

I ran to the dorm and plopped down on the bed.They almost found out that I knew the mystery person.Thank goodness that I lied to them or else it would have ended badly.I grabbed my weapon and walked outside the school to get some fresh air.I don't know but I had a bad feeling that something is going to happen.........I was right.

Yuya's POV
I just stood there looking at Yuri while he was looking at my brother.

"Um well I guessing that we can go too huh?" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Very well then you all can go but Yuya keep a eye on him." Ray said.

"Okay Ray I will." I said leaving the room with Yuri and my brother behind me.