Chapter 8

*In The Nurses Office*
Yuya's POV
Everyone was shocked including my brother and I.We knew that Yuto was now in danger.I ran to the entrance with Yugo with my weapon to see if he was alright.

*In The Entrance*
Yuto's POV
I was thinking on what should I do in this situation.He had a cure to save my brother,but he gave me two choices.If I don't go with him, then my brother is going to die.But if I do go with him,my brother is not going to die and he will be alright.I was thinking if I should just take it fron him,but I was afraid if he had a weapon inside of his cloak.So I was thinking for 10 minutes but someone started yelling,it was Yuya.

"Yuto,stay away from him he is dangerous!" Yuya yelled.

I turned to Yuya and Yugo who were running towards me.The man with the black cloak grabbed my arm and started running.

"Hey let me go!" I yelled.

"You're coming with me." He said.

"No I'm not!" I yelled.

I kicked him in the leg and he let go of the grip.He fell to theI ran towards Yuya and went behind him.He smiled at me and turn his head to the person.Yugo went up to him and got his weapon.Then he put it on the person's head.

"Who are you and why do you need Yuto and I." Yugo said firmly.

"Well I don't know but my master needs you and him." He said.

"But why the ice and wind crystal." Yugo said.

"Like I said I do not know,also here." He said giving Yugo a little bottle.

"What's that?" Yugo said getting the bottle from him.

"It's the cure from that poison that your friend's brother have.I have to go now,till we meet again." He said and then disappeared.

*In The Nurses Office*

While they put the cure for Yuri everyone waited.When I was waiting for the news,I saw the principal walking with Ray.

"Um excuse me but you didn't tell me your name." I said.

"Oh well you can call me Zarc." He said and then he left.

"Zarc.....why does  that name sound so familiar." I said in my thoughts.
_________________________
Hello everyone sorry I didn't publish this sooner,I was busy.This chapter is short but I will try to make chapter 9  have 700+ words.

SO LONG AND HAVE A GOOD SUMMER.😊

Here are the rest of the people that you should follow as well.

ENDERSTARR

Pandoora-Glacia

MistressWriter6060

SaharFujiki2004

daigoswifey

Frost_san

Fruit_Spice

Yuto_Tamaki

onlydyougetisaduel

WasabiKitKat

Coffeeforever1

Tsukiko05

xxxoceanisvectorxxx

Danyelle-Tutunami

starshipping4ever

KuribohKlub

JayDreams4268

yuya_pendulum

FalcoHeart

YuseliKawaii

Sorry if I didn't mention you.If I didn't mention you then comment down below.