Chapter 5

Yuto's POV
*At the park*
Yuri,Shun,Ruri and I were waiting for Yuya and Yugo.Finally they came and we were glad that they did came.

"Okay so everyones here?" Yuya said.

"Yes."everyone said.

"Okay then." He said.

Then suddenly a portal appears out of no where and everyone was shocked except for Yuya and Yugo.They went in and so did we.When we came everything was so shiny and there was a lot of people wearing uniforms.

"Umm what is this place?" I said.

"Welcome to the Crystal Kingdom!" Yuya said happily.

"Follow me since you guys are new here." Yugo said.

So we followed him around the school and some people were staring at us.So I went close to Yuri just to be safe.

"So is this a school?" I said.

"Well you can say that." Yugo said.

We kept walking until we stopped and Yugo turned around.

"So this is the principal's office,the person who made the school." Yugo said.

So we went inside and see two people talking and stopped when the door opened.I went behind Yuri because I was scared.But Yuya patted my shoulder and he smiled.So I had to stop hiding behind Yuri and began to speak.

"Ummm hello my name is Yuto and this is my big brother Yuri and my friends Shun and Ruri." I said.

"Hello you will know my name in a little while but this is Ray." A man said pointing to the person next to him.

"Hi it's nice to meet you all." Ray said happily.

"Hi." Everyone said.

"Well since Yuya and Yugo told us about you here are your profiles." Ray said.
______________________________________
Name:Yuto
Age:14
Siblings:Yuri(brother)
Bedroom#:4
Weapons:two swords
______________________________________
Name:Yuri
Age:16
Siblings:Yuto(brother)
Bedroom#:4
Weapons:staff
______________________________________
Name:Shun
Age:17
Siblings:Ruri(sister)
Bedroom#:2
Weapons:a sword
______________________________________
Name:Ruri
Age:14
Siblings:Shun(brother)
Bedroom#:1
Weapons:a bow
______________________________________

"Wow." They all said.

"Um so I have to be in a separate room from Shun." Ruri said.

"It's okay Ruri besides I saw the room numbers that we are close to each other and room number 4 is across it." Shun said.

"Okay then but um Ray who are my roommates." Ruri said.

"Your roommates are named Yuzu,Rin and Selena.Also Yuto and Yuri's roommates are Yuya and Yugo.Well since they are only 4 beds in each room and bedroom#1 has no one so I was thinking that Shun could stay there." Ray said.

"Why do we have weapons." I said.

"Well Yuya has a fire crystal and Yugo has the ice crystal,so we are looking for the water and wind crystals before it goes to the wrong hands." Ray said.

"So we have to fight some monsters and find 2 crystals to save the world." I said.

"Well yes,so go to your rooms and get to know your roommates,um if you have roommates sorry Shun." Ray said.

"Its fine." Shun said.

So we went into our rooms and when we went to our beds we had a slip of paper.
______________________________________
Uniform
Gender:Male
-uniform jacket
-blue jeans
-brown belt
-black shoes
-black socks

Gender:Female
-Uniform jacket
-blue skirts
-brown belt
-black shoes
-white socks
______________________________________

This is going to be a long day tomorrow and I can not wait to connect with Yuya and Yugo more.So I slept on the bed that was next to Yuya and Yuri slept on the bed that was next to Yugo.So I thought that I will sleep but Yugo was talking in his sleep so I heard his weird sleep talking until he stopped and then I fell asleep quickly.
_________________________
Hello I am finished with this chapter so I hope you like it.

SO LONG AND HAVE A GOOD SUMMER.