Chapter 21

Warning:
This has swearing at the end of the chapter.Just to keep the heads up there.
______________________________________
Yugo's POV
I walked through the hallway and knocked on the door.Yuto opened the door up and let me in.We were the only ones at the room.

"So where is Yuya and Yuri?" I asked.

"They went somewhere but they will be gone for a while." He said.

"Okay but you know that mysterious person.He wants us to meet him in 2 hours alone." I said.

"Okay then." He said.

We stayed in the room waiting for 2 hours.Until that time I was on the laptop searching things then something pop into my head.

"Hey where is Yuzu,Ruri,Rin and Serena?" I said.

"Oh them,they went to the city getting some thing that they needed." He said.

"Oh and Shun?" I said.

"He went with them." He said.

"Okay do you know when Yuya and Yuri are coming back?" I asked.

"No but they won't be back that soon." He said.

~2 hours later~

Yuto and I headed to the gate.It was night time already so we had to hurry.I opened a portal and we went to the park.We were walking and we saw the mysterious person with his friend.

"You came." The mysterious person said.

"Of course we did so what do you want to talk about." I said.

"We want to answer any questions you may have with us." He said.

"Okay I have one what are your crystals?" Yuto said.

"Me and my friend's crystal are both fire.But mine has blue fire." He said.

"Okay but why do you have a necklace and your friend have a bracelet?" I asked.

"The reason is that they won't come out." He said.

"They?" I said

"Yea me and my friend have another person inside of us.The reason is that me and my friend had to suffer as kids." He said sadly.

"What do you mean by that?" Yuto asked.

"What he means that when we were kids we were captured and was put in one room together.We had to fight each other until one of us was killed." His friend said.

"Killed!!" Yuto said.

"Yes and sadly it took six months until someone had the courage to kill themselve for the rest of us." He said.

"Why did they capture you guys?" I asked.

"We don't know but me and my friend are trying to find out who did this." He said.

"How many were involed?" I asked

"There were six of us." He said.

"Wait a minute what happened if you didn't kill anyone." Yuto asked.

"Then they will electrocute us for not killing anyone.All of the six people have some type of item with them." He said.

"Can we do anything to help you guys then?" I asked.

"Right now no but-" He said until someone cut him off.

"YUTO YUGO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THEM!?"

We all turned and my eyes widen in shock.Oh no.

Yuto's POV
We turned and I see Yuya and Yuri running towards us.When they got there they pushed us behind them and got their weapons ready.The mysterious people did the same.