Chapter 22

Yuto's POV
I see Yugo and Shun fighting and breaking things.I looked at the mysterious people.I run to them until Yuya stepped infront of me.I got my weapon ready and went into a fighting position.He did the same too.

"Yuto don't make me hurt you." Yuya said.

"Well I like to see you try." I said.

Then we ran to each other and our weapons clashed together.To be honest I don't want to hurt Yuya.So I try to go pass him but he will always get infront of me.I tries to hit him but he blocked it with his weapon.Then in the corner of my eye two mysterious people started running towards us.

"NO DON'T GET OUT OF HERE!!" I shouted looking at them.

"But what about you?" They said together.

"I will be fine just get out of here I will call you later." I said to them.

They nodded and then disappeared.I looked at Yuya and he looked upset all of a sudden.

"Yuto why did you have to do this to me?" He said.

"What do you mean I have to protect them they are in danger." I said.

"In danger?" He said.

"Yes they are in danger and they wanted help." I said.

Then Yuya pushed me to the ground and went on top of me holding his weapon near my neck.

"Why didn't you tell me I could have helped you." He said.

"I didn't want you to get involved in this." I said.

"Well I am already am." He said.

"I didn't want this to happen." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

Yuya then dropped his weapon and started to hug me tightly.Then I realized that he was crying too.

"Yuto you don't have to do this by yourself anymore I am here for you." He said hugging me.

"Yuya I'm so sorry its just that I want to help them." I said hugging him back.

"Why?" He said.

"Its because they are like us." I said.

"What do you mean like that?" He asked.

"What I mean is that both of them have a crystal inside of them and not one." I said.

Yuya looked at me shocked and realize me from the hug.He got up and put his hand in front of me.I grabbed it and was pulled up to my feet.I still had to stop Yugo and Shun from killing each other.As there weapons were about to clash I ran up to them and they stopped.Then Yuzu,Ruri,Rin,Serena,Ray and Zarc started to walk towards us.I couldn't see Dennis anywhere he must have left.Well I guess I have myself in a tough situation right now.

~Somewhere else~
Third person POV
The two mysterious people were running towards an apartment.When they opened the door they saw their friend waiting for them.

"Where have you two been?" He ask.

"We went to see Yuto and Yugo." They said together.

"*sign* well at least you guys aren't hurt." He said.

"But we got Yuto and Yugo in trouble." One said with a necklace.

"And now his friends are surely going to come after us to ask some questions." The other one with the bracelet said.

"Well then maybe its time to reveal yourselves to them all of them." He said.

They all looked at each other to see if that will be the right choice.For the rest of the day they were thinking about it and then they made their final choice.
_____________________________
Hi everyone sorry this came out very late I was busy with school and projects I didn't have time to update this story.Well another reason was that I forgot my ideas so I had to reread some of the chapters so yeah and it took so long.Also today is April 24th my birthday and I had a field trip with my school.Also today I leave early yay.I wanted to publish this on my birthday so hope you enjoy it.

😊SO LONG AND HAVE A AMAZING DAY😊