Butters x Reader || You Remember Me Right?

~|No One POV|~
"Y/n L/n, died at the age of 17. So sweet, so kind. Pretty also. She had died at such a young age. Miss Y/n had got hit by a motorcycle 4 days ago... She had such dear friends that we now follow in with. Her dearest friend Butters Scotch had witnessed what had happened on that day. We are all gathered here today, to show that we care, and cherish our memories with sweet Y/n..." The priest started to tear up slowly. Y/n didn't die too long ago... Only 4 days ago... Her and Butters were playing like no other. She said her goodbyes and headed to her house. She crossed the road...The motorcycle came speeding by with no lights at dark. And then it happened. Her death.....

~| In Heaven Where Y/n Is|~
"Do you wish to go back...?" God has spoken to Sweet ol' Y/n. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "But. Everyone will forget the cherishing memories, all they will remember is that your their friend. No one will remember until your love is to be released" he smiled. "Yes sir" and with that, he sent you back down. You woke up in your bed. You were so excited to see Butters! You exited your house, dashing to his. You knocked on his door crazily. "Oh Hey Y/n! Gee, you knock hard..." He chuckles abit. "Hehe" he giggle. "Uhh can we hang out maybe...?" You ask shyly. "Oh sure!" He rubs his knuckles together. You both go upon his bedroom.

~2 hours later~

~Your POV~

I walk his around room, slowly looking around. Then I spot the gift I have given Butters on his 13th birthday. Little bits of tear fell down to my cheeks remembering that we would maybe never remember the times we had together. "Hey Y/n what's wrong?" He asks me. Before I think about what's next, I hug him tight. Tighter then I have ever before, scared of loosing him again. "Oh Hamburgers! I'm not good at this stuff" he strokes my H/c hair. I loosen my grip and pick up the stuffed toy I had given him long ago. "Who's this from?" I yell. "My parents" he replies with, looking confused.

H-he doesn't remember......

"N-no! Who's it actually from?" I shout. "My parents!" He raises his voice a little. "I-I-it was from me...." I brake down to my knees, crying and sobbing. "But- wait..." He dozes off. "I remember now!" He yells. "W-what...?" I look up. "You were killed by that motorcycle...this gift was from my birthday party when I was 13!" He squeezes my hands. "You r-remember!" I hug him tight. "Oh gee, I can't believe I didn't remember!" He laughs. "Haha me too!" I giggle. "I'm glad I remember...." He smiles.

---
That was crap. The plot looked so much better in my head XD
ANYWAYS!! Here's a little riddle!!
What belongs to you, but other people use more then you do?

(THINK ABOUT AND WHEN YOUR READY FOR THE ANSWER, SCROLL DOWN!!!!!)

Your name ;D