Craig x Bullied || No Reasons

This is a request from I_Ayana_I  Thank you so much for the request!!!!!!! Make sure to request Reader~Chan!!!!

Craig X Bullied {{No Reasons}}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at the mirror, looking at my scarred body. Ever since I started attending South Park (Grade), I'm getting bullied by my ALL TIME CRUSH Craig Tucker. He bullies me, yet I still love him. Pathetic right? It's like we were meant to be but he wants to disobey fate. Pretty sad, am I right?

F/n waved her hand over my face, zoning me back into reality. "Oh hey" I fake smile. "Come on! Go with your partner!" She smiles. "What now?" I ask. She sighs and face-palms. "The teacher put us in partners, your partner is Craig" She informs me. Wait. CRAIG?!?!? B-but... He'll just bully and make fun of me! "Uggghhhhhhhh" I groan. I slam my head on my desk and sigh. "Great. Just great" I sarcastically reply. "I thought he was your crush,..?" She asks me. WELL YEAH NO DIPS SHERLOCK BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR CRUSH BULLIED YOU. I haven't told her about our little 'meetings' and I don't plan on it either. This is my battle I need to fight, F/n isn't going to be with me 24/7.

"Yo pipsqueak, come on! The project isn't gonna wait for us all day" Craig scuffs. "Fine knucklehead" I mumble only audible for me.

As I'm walking down the halls, people give me disgust looks and scoffs. I mean, what did I do? I was kinda hoping I would get a fresh new start since I did have a rough past. My mom had a rare illness and suffered that for 7 years, and died when I was about 11. After my mom's death, my dad started drinking and smoking, constantly being late for work. Then there's my older brother, B/n, he's alright I guess but he works since we need money, you know? He's probably the only one that really loves me other then my mom, and F/n.

I gently knock on Craig's door, waiting for a response. "Come in, the doors unlocked" he said through the door. I opened and stepped in. "Oh it's you squirt" He huffs. I nod in reply and take out the text books and place it on his desk. I glance over seeing Craig feeding Stripes, his pet. Who would of thought Craig feeding such a cute animal? I didn't realize I was staring until he closed the cage. I looked back at my notes and started working on the project knowing he wouldn't help. "Come on hurry it up, I don't have all day!" He yells. That's it, I snapped.
Why am I letting this go on? I can't believe it got this far. It even went to physical contact! "What?! Hurry up?! Don't you think if you help, we would finish faster? Stop bossing me around! What did I do?!? Your always telling what to think and do. I've had enough already! And yet to think I liked you! Maybe we can't be friends after all! Maybe you should think about others for once? Maybe you have a picture perfect family and life but I don't! It's been rough since my mother's death and what's more rough is you bullying me!" I yell, quickly covering my mouth once I realize what I said. His eyes widen and freezes. I'm even surprised I said that! "Your mother's death...?" He asks gently. I never knew he had that voice in him. "Y-yeah... She died when I was 11. Then my dad became alcoholic and my brother been working all day and night to make sure we have money.... Wait why am I telling you this?" I ask. "Oh..." That's all he says. He sighs and walks over to me. He tightly hugs me and I flinch at his touch.

Woah. He's actually HUGGING me. And not punching or kicking me....

"Hey I'm sorry and I know what I did to you was unforgivable but all I'm asking for is a second chance..." He whispers. His breath is soothing (Omg I didn't know what to say XD) my skin. It's making me blush like crazy .////.

"Uhh... Y-yeah sure..." I mumble. "Thanks and again, I'm really sorry. There was possibly no reasons for me to do the things I did to you.... I'm just grateful your willing to give me another chance..." He smiles. OMG HES SMILING!!!!!!! AHHHHH
CRAIG TUCKER IS SMILING!!

(Don't act like seeing Craig smile is the rarest thing in the world! Have you meet Ciel????
No emotions what so ever BUT HES STILL MEH BAE)
AUTHOR~CHAN JUST GET TO THE STORY!
(Oh yes....)

I smile and nod, hugging him back. I would have NEVER thought I would EVER live the day to hug my all time crush, Craig Fucker. Wait did I say Fucker? I mean Tucker. Hehe...
(XDD FAVOURITE PART)

><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello sailors! I hope you enjoyed this chappie!!

Yes I love Ciel SO DONT JUDGE!
Anyways, love you all an make sure to
LIKE/VOTE, COMMENT AND REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAI!!!!