Author~Chan x Reader || The Fourth Wall

You guys are probably confused as fuck rn. YEAH IM WRITING A FANFIC ABOUT YOU WITH ME XDDDDD

~~~~
~Kimmy's POV~ (Me)

I was new. I hate being the new girl in school. To my luck, I just HAD to move. Well, I guess this place so called South Park isn't that bad.  I hope..

I just roam around school, trying to get used to the place. I didn't really paid attention so that got me to bump into a boy with black hair and a Blue chullo hat. He raised his middle finger and flipped me off. "Fuck You" I reply. "FUCK YOU NEW KID!" He left, and with that, I just stare at him leaving. What's his problem?
"You ok?" Someone offered a hand. "Yeah, I'm fine! Thanks! Btw, I'm Kimberley but you can call me Kimmy" I smile warmly. "I-I'm Y/n..." Y/n blushes a little. I take Y/n's hand and dash out the doors. "What are you doing!?" He/She asks me. "Hanging out with you! I like you a lot! You seem cool!" I giggle as he blushes.

~Y/n POV~
Omg.. She just thought I was cool! And she likes me! I bet she meant it as a friend though...
I don't like her right? We just met!

She in braces me into a hug and I'm confused as fuck.

~Kimmy~
I pull Y/n into a hug and smile. "And I didn't mean it in a friendly way~" I whisper. "T-then what?" He/She asks me. "Love  at first sight may I say? I felt a spark" I smirk. "S-so what?..." They fold their arms, avoiding eye contact.

'Such A Tsundere'

"I want you to be my, and only my~"

---- AHHHHHHHHGGHHHHSJSJIS
I DIDNT WRITE THAT RIGHT?

I DONT ACT THAT WAY.
I GET ALL TSUNDERE MODE WHEN MY CRUSH GETS NEAR ME! I act all different around Them!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

*Clovis panics and brings me bleach*

THANK YOU CLOVIS!
*drinks it*

LUV YA