Clyde x Reader || Love Me With Love, Not Shoes

"Clyde~Babe!! Let's go to the Mall after school and buy me some shoes?~ You know shoes is my life!" Bebe wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck. "Baby, can we just hang out?" Clyde asked. "Uh no! We need shoes!!" She pouts. "I thought I was your everything!" Clyde backed away. "Ugh, can't you see Clyde? Shoes is more important than you!" Bebe huffed. "If your not willing to buy my shoes whenever I want, we're done!" Bebe flips her hair and walks off.. Clyde leaned against the wall and started sobbing.
"I-I'm worthy o-of just s-shit" he cried.

~Y/n~
I was walking to go home when I heard Clyde and Bebe talking. Once I decided to leave, I notice that Clyde was crying.
"C-Clyde?" I say his name and run to comfort him. "I-I don't u-u-understand!" He sobs more. I make little circles on his back and sigh. "You deserve more..." I quickly mumble. "Someone who won't use you for shoes...." I doze off. "Someone who will love you who you are..." I quickly utter. "And someone who knows you, who will always be there for you and who has always BEEN there for you..." I smile. "B-but Bebe is s-so pretty..." He replies. "Maybe you should focus on the inner self" I look at his brown hazel eyes. "Like y-you? You have a p-pretty personality..." He shrugs. I blush a shade of red and shrug. "Just Listen To Your Heart" I get up and dust my skirt. "Well...I'm just gonna listen to my heart" he exclaims. I turn around so I gave him when he locks his lips with my. "That was what my heart told me to do" he smiles and wipes his eyes. "My heart tells me to tell you that I love you!" He grins widely. Before u could say anything he puts his infer on my lips. "I'm s-sorry... You've always been there for me and I was stupid enough to not realize that I love you" he mumbles before kissing me again. "Clyde...This is off topic but, I love you" I whisper before wrapping my arms around his neck. We place our foreheads together and smile.

"Love me with love, not shoes" he tells me. "I will..." I smile.

➖➖➖➖
So umm yeah. PLEASE READ NEXT CHAPTER!!!