1

Chapter 1: Spin the Bottle

Monday Fifth Period

"Okay class, seems like we have some spare times today." Koro sensei said happily.

Well, thanks to the oh so speed of Koro sensei , your class have finished earlier than scheduled.

"Thank God, I can finally relax." You murmur, lazily stretching out on the wooden table.

"Maybe I should finish that book ." You murmured again before leaning down and taking the book in your bag.

"You seem tired, (y/n)-chan.You don't seem to have enough sleep." Karma, the red head brunette sitting next to you asks, smirking his signature smirk.

"I spent the whole night reading books ". You said eyes still searching for that one book you desire.

"Oh! What kind of book?" Karma asks teasingly.

"Definitely not the one you have in mind, Karma-kun." You said slamming a thick , black cover book on the table not before giving a certain devil a glare so hard that could make his head split in half.

"Ne.....(Name)-chan sure......is innocent." Karma give the book a glance before turning his attention back to Koro sensei's rambling.

'Da Vinci code huh? Interesting.' He silently thought. You have started your reading when suddenly you heard a shout from Kayano.

"Sensei, sensei, why don't we use this chance to help bonding the class together. How about a game sensei?"

'Oh no she didn't' you stare at her , eyes wide "Please don't tell me...."

"Hm....good point. What do you have in mind Kayano-san?"
The others turn to Kayano, waiting for her answer.

"How about ...... Spin the bottle , sensei?" She said then turned to your place, glint of mischief in her green orbs. She then turned to Nakamura, who gives her a smirk.

"No shit..." You gasps silently 'why did I told her about it anyway. Why. Why.(Name) you baka.'

Everyone seems to be interested in the game. They all cheered.

"Nyu....nyu...that's a good game. Sensei have heard of it but never tried it myself." Koro sensei giggles while flipping the notebook in his hand." Let's play it then."

"Wait! Sensei" Isogai raises his hand. "How...um....how exactly do we play it?"

"Isogai -kun. You are so.....innocent." Maehara laughs while patting Isogai on the back.

"Ah.....how do we play it Kayano -san?" Koro sensei turn to Kayano, earning him a blank stare.

"Sensei.....*sigh* I'll help you explain it then." Kayano smiles
"Let's move the table first." Koro sensei immediately moves the table. Not so long later, everyone was sitting in a form of circle, well all except...you, who stared at them emotionless.

"Ne.....(Name)-chan, aren't you playing?" Kayano whines.

"No.....I'll pass. Thank you." You said monotony and got back with your book.

"Nyu....I didn't know you have an interest in these book (Name)-san."

"What the actual...." You yelp, jumping, hitting Koro sensei with the back of your book , accidentally *note the sarcasm*.

He managed to snatch the book from you without you noticing and started flipping through the pages.

"Hm....let's see...codes, demons worship, the Priory of Sioin, Opus Dei....oh this is interesting. The goddess Venus , who embodies sex, love, beauty , enticement,seduction and desire. Oh my and it was marked." Koro sensei turns to you, his face pink.