karma x reader

She loved him. Loved him since her eyes landed on him. Y/N L/N had loved Karma Akabane for years. And in that years, they never really talked to each other unless there was a project. But that was it. Karma Akabane didn't even bother to acknowledge Y/N L/N. And this broke her heart. It was like she never existed at all in the eyes of the red head sadist.

So when she heard that Karma was going to E class while she stayed in the A class, a part of her felt joy. Joy that she wasn't going to see Karma in the hallways anymore and hope for him to notice her. She felt like a free woman.

But there was still that part of her, clinging to the hope of Karma noticing her. 3 days had passed. Y/N felt so free. She didn't remember the last time she was so happy too. In that 3 days, she had wondered if she ever loved Karma Akabane. As the bell signaled classes to be over, Y/N stretched and yawned. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ren Sakakibara approaching her with a pile of papers in his broad hands.

He dropped the pile of papers right infront of her.

"Princess, no time to relax. We have a student council meeting today. The prez will be late today so you're replacing him until he returns. And that includes doing his paperwork while at it." Ren said. Y/N groaned. "We have no choice. I'll be expecting to see you in the councillors' room in 5 minutes."

"Mhmm. You go first. I'll follow suit." Y/N said. As Ren left her, she heaved a big sigh. Not that she hated being a student councilor but sometimes there was a lot of work to do especially during events or holidays. She sighed once more as she picked up her bag and idly walked her way to the councillors' room.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for coming to this meeting." Y/N said as she entered the room, taking the seat at the head of the table. Everyone was already there. Y/N took out some documents from her bag. "I know all of us are busy, but please bear with this. As you know, an event is coming up. I have the details and plans here." Y/N said as she waved the papers in her hands. "We need to obviously prepare for it but this year it needs to be better than the other years. For the classes in the main building, we are going to do amazing things." 

Someone raised his arm. Y/N gestured for him to continue.

"What about the E class?" He asked.

"We'll let them be. They can do whatever they want for all we care. But the students in the main campus must be the best. This documents in my hands must not be shared to the pupils of E class. Should they know about this, the principal will hold us responsible and we will receive a severe punishment from Gakushu Asano. All of us don't want that to happen don't w-" Y/N wasn't able to continue her sentence, as suddenly, the window shattered into pieces. The glass pieces showered the pristine, white marble floors.

There were screaming and chairs falling over. Y/N was already up in an instant. Y/N looked to the person who shattered the window. His head was down and he was crouching. Even if Y/N couldn't see his face, she knew who she was. That familiar flaming red hair and that insufferable swagger atmosphere around him.

"Akabane." Y/N whispered even though she knew no one heard it or can​​ hear it. But as if, Karma heard her, he lifted his head. Those mercury eyes pinning Y/N to the spot. She would never forget those golden orbs. It was unforgettable. It broke her apart and put her back together, only to rend her asunder again and again. Karma grinned a feral smile to her. He stood up and walked towards her. Y/N stared at him wide-eyed. As he he was near enough, Y/N spoke trying to sound angry and not to tremble.

"Akabane.... What have you done?" Y/N inquired.

"Hello gorgeous." Karma said, ignoring her question. And those two simple words annihilated her. Everything she knew and everything she was faded away to nothing. And then Karma was behind her in an instant, a green knife to her neck. Y/N gasped loudly. Loud enough to get everyone's attention. The knife was mere inches from her neck. She gripped  Karma's hand, trying to make him release her. And that every action made her blushed madly.