Cheater! Karma x Reader x Asano

I sighed as I closed the front door. I just finished another tiring day as an assassin. Now that I'm finally home, I wanted to relaxed. But I knew I couldn't do that. I still had tons of homework to do.
I went upstairs and knocked on Karma's room. He is my boyfriend and I live with him. There were a lot of noises insides. I heard shuffling.
Then the door opened."Hi, Y/N!" Karma said.  I frowned at him. Something was wrong. Karma was blocking the door and I couldn't see anything behind me.
"What are you hiding?" I said and pushed Karma. He stumbled, surprise by my action.
But I was even more surprised. There on his bed was Okuda half-naked.
I looked at her, blinking my eyes.
"Y/N, T-Thi-" Okuda stammered but I interrupted her.
"Soooo, you love another girl? You could have just told me and broke up with me." I said in an expressionless voice.
I looked at Karma.
"No, no. It's not like that. Y/N, I love you. C'mon you got this wrong. Listen to me." Karma said desperately.
But I wasn't listening to him. I went to my room and started packing my stuff and all of my weapons.
"Don't leave me!! Y/N!!!" Karma said, grabbing my hands but I let go.
After packing and a lot of pleadings from Karma, I went down the stairs. Karma following behind.
"Y/N! You got this wrong!! I love you more than her. Don't leave me!!"
A part of me was hurt but another part of me was amuse that 'The Great Karma Akabane' is begging. I wanted to laugh so badly but he would think I'm weird.
"Okuda is in your room,half-naked on your bed. Anyone who sees that will know what is happening. We're done, Karma. There's no turning back." I said again calmly with no expression.
I got out of the house and went back to my old house. It was dark and dusty but I didn't really care. I on the light and unpacked all my clothes and weapons.
I ordered pizza and started doing my homework. After doing homework, I went straight to bed.
//Timeskip to the next morning in school//
I climbed up the mountain. The only reason I go to E class was beacuse I was hired to kill Koro-Sensei. I went inside the classroom. I sat in my seat which was beside Karma and Okuda was infront of me. How lucky right?
Okuda turned around to face me. "Y/N-Chan a-about y-yes-"
"Good morning students. Today we're having a new student and ummm you know him." Koro-Sensei interrupted Okuda."Please come in."
Asano Gakushu came in. I stared in shock.
Okayyyy.... Wtf is he doing here??!!
"ASANO?!" The whole class yelled in shock.
"Good that all of you know me." Gakushu scanned the room and his eyes landed on me. For a second, his eyes widened but I was not sure.
"Oh, bitch,it's you" He cursed,pointing at me.
The whole stared at shock. Who wouldn't be shock? Gakushu just cursed. The class waited for my reaction. But most of them believed that I would stay quiet. Beacuse the facade I put up is a shy,cold and quiet person.
My eye twitched and I pointed at him. "DON'T JUST 'Oh, bitch, it's you' ME!!" I yelled at him
"Why are you so angry?"
"ANGRY?!! DID YOU THINK I FORGOTTEN WHAT YOU DID 3 YEARS AGO?!!"
"I forgot. What is it?" Gakushu asked innocently.
"DON'T ACT INNOCENT!! YOU BURNED MY CLOTHES AND STOLE ALL THE CAKE IN MY HOUSE!!"
"THAT'S BEACUSE YOU ALMOST BURNED MY HOUSE!" He shouted back.
"I TOLD YOU IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I WAS TRYING TO COOK LUNCH FOR THE BOTH OF US BUT I DID'NT KNOW HOW TO ON THE STOVE!!"
"YEA RIGHT!! YOU WERE GRINNING LIKE A LUNATIC ALL THE TIME AS THE FIRE SPREAD!!"
"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT , YOU ASSHOLE!!"
We had a glaring contest. The class sweatdropped at us.Gakushu won and I grunted in defeat.
"I won!" Gakushu walked up to me and unexpectedly hugged me. I yelped.
"Nice to see you again." Gakushu said
I hummed in response. When we broke apart, I grinned at him.
"I declare for the prank war to continue!" I proudly announced.
Gakushu chuckled. "As you wish, Queen Bitch."
"Good Knight!"
"Knight? Pfft... When am I going to be your prince or even better, your King?"
"Stop flirting, Ass-ano."
We sat down and Koro-Sensei continued the lessons. Finally, it was time for lunch break. As expected,no one went near Gakushu except for me. I sat infront of him.
"Why are you even here?"
"My stupid father."
"What happen to Papa?"
"Don't know. After one of his students died, he changed completely. Then after losing to your class, he sent me down here."
"Oh. Sad life."
"How about you? You still an assassin?"
"Yes! I'm rated as the 2nd best!!" I squealed in delight.
"Congrats! I'll treat you to a cake later."
I raised an eye brow at him.
"No,  it's not a prank.  No, I'm not going to put wasabi on it. Let's postpone the prank war for today only."
"Okay."
"Promise?"
"Yes." I said with my fingers crossed behind my back.
"Your fingers are crossed.  Put your hands infront of me."
I  puffed my cheeks but did it anyway.
"Now, promise on the river Styx that we are not going to prank one another today."
"Pfft.. You reading Percy Jackson now?"
Gakushu glared at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok fine. I promise."
"Good."
"You should read Heroes Of Olympus." I said in english.
"Why are you speaking in English?"
"It feels weird saying English and Japanese together in one sentence."
"Oh. I was planning to read Heroes Of Olympus right after I finished the Percy Jackson series."
"What book are you in now?"
"Percy Jackson and The Battle of The Labyrinth."
"You're going to finish soon."
"I know."
"Hey nerds, is books all you guys talk about?" Terasaka asked.
"You got a problem with that?" I glared daggers at him.
Terasaka's body flinched and he was trembling."N-No." He stammered.
Gakushu and I laughed at him.
"You haven't change have you?" Gakushu said to me.
"Mhmm. And you, mister, have changed a lot."
"In a good way or a bad way?"
"Both."
"Explain."
"For the good one, you've grown taller than me for the first time and you became more hotter. For the bad one, you are more prideful and challenging."
"Nyurufufufu~ I see, I see. Love is in the air~" Koro-Sensei said, appearing suddenly beside us while writing nonsense in his notebook.Gakushu got out his knife and I got out my gun. Gakushu started stabbing him and I started shooting Koro-Sensei.
Amazingly, we destroyed 3 tentacles. The whole class let out a gasp. Gakushu and I did our secret hand shake, ending it with a bro-fist.
"C'mon, let's skip and prank your minions."  I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him with me.
"Did you bring your spices and fake insects with you?" Gakushu asked
"You bet!"
We ran out the classroom was and straight to the main campus.
//3rd person POV//
The class stared at Gakushu and Y/N as they ran to the main campus.
"Are you sure they're the real Gakushu and Y/N?" Nagisa asked Koro-Sensei.
"Yes."
"They are acting aren't  they?" Karma asked.
"No. The Chairman did say that Y/N and Gakushu are childhood friends. And that when they are together, they fool around a lot."
"And the Chairman allows them to be together?!" The class said.
"They are engaged. The Chairman thinks that they should spend more time with each other."
"THEY'RE ENGAGED??!! SINCE WHEN?!!" The class screamed.
"Since they were 7 years old."
The whole class gasp and looked at Karma. Karma looked at them back.
"What?" Karma said.
"WHAT WHAT??! HOW'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH Y/N?!!" The class screamed.
"We broke up."
"YOU WHAT?!!!"
Karma was bombarded with questions. The class kept on screaming.
"I guess they found out that we are engaged and that I broke up with Karma." I sighed and listened to more of the class's screams. Gakushu and I continued free running in the forests and we finally arrived at the main campus. First we went to the lockers and put randomn spices on Gakushu's minions' food. Then we put the fake insects in the lockers too. After that, we bought drinks from the vending machine and raced back to the classroom.
Y/N POV
When we reached the classroom, my classmates immediately shut up and coughed awkwardly.
"Oh. Don't play pretend, peasants. We heard all of you shouting from the forest." I said
The class avert their eyes from me and Gakushu.
"Oh wow. What's this...The once bullied Y/N is now the bully?" Gakushu asked innocently.
I elbowed him in the stomach and whack him on the head. "Shut the ass up."
"Are you sure you're a girl?" Gakushu said, clutching his stomach.
"Ask that to yourself."
"I'm not a girl."
"Oh surrrrreeeee. Yea I belieeeeevvvveee you."
"I have prove that I am 100% a boy."
"Surreee."
"I can show you. I have the documents an-"
"Documents? That can be easily edited." I said as I walk back to my seat. Gakushu followed.
"I have a dick. That's one proof."
"Yea right, you probably went plastic surgery."
"I'll show it to you if you don't believe me."
My face turned a scarlet red. "Since when did you become dirty-minded?"
"Since that time you recommended me to watch Boku No Pico."
I gave him a 'wtf' face. "I was joking. Didn't you see the 'LOL JKJK DON'T WATCH IT!!DON'T!!' message I sent you in the end?"
"You sent it a little too late. I was already in the middle of watching it."
"Screw you. I'm never talking to you and your dirty mind again."
"I was just kidding. I don't watch Hentai like someone."
"I don't watch Hentai!!"
"Did I say you? Oh my, are you guilty?"
I blushed even harder if that was even possible.
"Are you sick? Or is that a face of a guilty person caught watching Hentai?"
"ASS-ANO I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL GIVE YOU A 5-SECOND HEAD START. 1.....2..."
Gakushu got out from his seat and ran away.
"3....4....5! ASS-ANO YOU'RE DEAD!!!" I ran after him
"ISN'T IT AGAINST THE LAW TO KILL YOUR FIANCÉ?" Gakushu shouted at me.
"DON'T KNOW. DON'T CARE." I yelled back. I caught up with him and jumped on him, pushing him down to the ground.  He grunted and pushed me off me.
"I beat you."
"That's because I tripped on a rock."
"I don't see any rock."
"Nyurufufu~ Asano-Kun, (L/N)-Chan, sorry to interrupt but please don't just run out off the class like that. And (L/N)-chan, please refrain from killing anyone unless that person is your assassination target." Koro-Sensei said.
I puffed my cheeks and stood up. Gakuhsu,me and Koro-Sensei made our way back to the classroom. Class continued as usual but I could sense Karma staring at me from time to time.
After a boring day, I finally heard the faint sound of the bell ringing, signaling that school is over.
"Y/N, I can't walk you home. I'm sorry. I need to go to an important meaning." Gakushu said.
"It's okay. Just promise me you will treat me to more cake with no wasabi and spices, okay?"
"Of course, i will. Bye!" Gakushu waved and walk out of the classroom.
I packed my things slowly, putting on my earphones and listening to my favourite songs. Then suddenly, my earphones were pulled out from my ears. I turned around to see Karma holding my earphones. He handed it back to me.
"Can I talk to you?" Karma said.
"Yea sure you can. Hold on a second." I paused my music and looked up to him. "What do you want to talk about?"
"Y/N, I'm sorry for last night. I missed you so much. Please be mine again." Karma pleaded.
"You miss me already? But we are in the same class and we sit beside each other...." I said.
"Y/N. I miss you. I miss your smile that you used to show me only. I missed that sweet voice of yours. I missed your presence and waking up in the morning to be greeted by you. I miss everything about you Y/N. I know I'm being selfish but please come back to me."
That was cheesy... I thought.
"I'm sorry Karma. But as I said what's done is done. I've broken up with you and that's final. I hope you find someone better than me and will love you forever. You and I were not just meant to be. I'm really sorry."
Karma looked at me with sad eyes. I could see tears forming on the corners.
"I-I understand." Karma said softly. He then hugged me probably the last loving hug I will ever get from him.
Then my phone rang. Way to ruin the moment...
Karma's POV
Y/N's phone rang, breaking the moment. I have no choice but to break away from her.
Y/N answered the phone. Her eyes widening a few seconds later.
"WAIT WAIT. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. GAKUSHU FELL FROM A TREE AND HE BROKE HIS ARM. HIS FACE AND BODY IS FULL OF CUTS AND BRUISES." Y/N said.
There was a slight pause then Y/N continued.
"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? HE JUST FELL FROM A TREE​​​​​."
After a few minutes, she hung up and rushed outside. I followed her.
"What's wrong?"
"You won't believe this. But Gakushu fell from a damn tree. He broke his damn arm and his damn face and body are full of cuts and bruises. He got all of those from that fall from a tree. We're going to the hospital where the doctor is treating his major injuries.​​​​​" She sighed in disbelief.
//Mini-timeskip and still Karma's POV//
Y/N burst into the room where Gakushu was. I followed her. Her eyes widened. Gakushu's 'minions' were in the room too. They glared at me which was no surprise.
Y/N went to Gakushu.
"Hi!" Gakushu said.
Everyone including me expected Y/N to burst in tears or hug him  What we didn't expect was Y/N slapping Gakushu. We were beyond shocked. Gakushu caress his cheek which was turning red.
"You fell down from a tree and this happened to you. Why did you even climb the tree?"Y/N asked.
Gakushu laughed softly.
"This is no laughing matter! Explain or I'll tell papa."
"Tell my father what?" Gakushu challenged.
"That you've lost your mind, climbed a tree and fell from it."
"That's not a good threat."
Dark aura surrounded Y/N and I could also feel bloodlust.
Is this how badly she wants to kill her own fiancé? I thought.
"Ok fine. I parkoured to the main campus beacuse I didn't want to be late for the meeting. But I tripped on a branch and fell."
Y/N hugged Gakushu very tightly.
"C-Can't breathe." Gakushu weakly said.
She let go and cried. "You got me so worried."
"You don't have to cry. At least I'm alive."
Gakushu patted Y/N's head. Y/N smiled at Gakushu. A real smile. A smile I haven't seen before. She didn't show me this smile at all.
I finally understood that I have no chance on getting Y/N back. It was my fault. I cheated on Y/N. Y/N deserves someone better than me and who would never cheat on her like I did.
Part of me was sad that I lost Y/N but another part was happy that at least Y/N was happy. But still....
If only I didn't cheat on her.
If only I didn't break her heart.
If only I had stayed loyal to her.
But what is done is done. There's no turning back time.

You can't take back the words that you have said,
the things you have done
and lastly
you can't take back the time that has been wasted.