Karma x innocent!reader x Asano

Third Person's POV

When the bell rings, you stand up and packs your bag, waving goodbye to the rest of the class before leaving the E Class building.
You are a cheerful, innocent being, and always have a guenine smile on your face. How you landed in the E Class? You just found out about Koro-sensei's existence by overhearing Karasuma-sensei's conversation, and think that it is fun, so you transfered.
Soon after that, you became popular in the class, and are friends with all of them–yes, even the idiotic Terasaka–, and the only E Class with nothing bad said about you in the main campus.
Seeing you leave, Karma quickly jumps up, shouting, "(Y/N)-chan! Wait for me!" You stop in your tracks, looking up and smiles, blushing slightly when he puts his arm around you. "K-Karma, let go of me, y-you are heavy!" You pout, stuttering slightly.
"Hai, hai." He smirks, and your heart skips a beat at his mischevious smirk. What is going on with me? You thought as you walk in silence with the red head.
When the two of you reach the main campus, you see Gakushu leaning against a column, and when he notices you, he gives you a warm smile, making your heart beat faster.
Is this what is called...arrhythmia!?
You nod to yourself in confidence, making the two boys look at you weirdly. "(Y/N), are you okay?" Gakushu asks, concerned.
Giving him an innocent smile, you said, "Yep! Gakushu, are you waiting for someone?"
"Asano, are you waiting for (Y/N)-chan?" Karma cuts in, and you become confused at the expression on his face. "Gomen, but she is with me. Go find someone else."
Seeing a tick mark appearing on Gakushu's face, you gulp nervously. "Akabane, no one, including you, can order me around. You should be the one to leave, E Class scum." He smiles fakely.
"A no...Gakushu, I am from E Class as well." You said, lifting up your hand. "See? You made (Y/N)-chan upset. So leave." Karma grins cheekily.
"I'm not, it's just—" You tried to stop them—emphasis on tried—but they didn't.
"You are the scum from E Class. (Y/N) is just a student who is going to come back to A Class."
"She is not. I will make sure she stays in E Class forever."
"She can't. We only have an year left."
"Don't worry! She will just be with me instead of you forever if the E Class is gone."
"Stop arguing!"
They stop in surprise as they look at your face. As long as they remember, (Y/N) has never once shouted in her entire life. "Seriously, I don't want to repeat myself." You mumbled, pouting adorably, making the two boys fall more in love with you.
"Gomen, (Y/N)-chan. I can give you a kiss to repremend for that if you want." Karma smirks.
You immediately blush, shaking your head furiously.
"Then what do you want? I will accompany you." Gakushu asks, smiling warmly.
You tilt your head to the side, thinking before your eyes shine with excitement. "I want some cake! Let's go! You two are treating me!" You giggle, threading your arms into theirs and jump up and down excitedly.
"Okay. You know, you can just leave him behind. I have enough money." Karma whispers, and you can feel Gakushu shooting daggers at him with his eyes, so you quickly smile, "It's fine! You probably stole it again anyway. I feel bad for him." "He is an octopus, and I enjoy making him my toy." He chuckles slyly, making you sweatdrop. "Who is an octopus?" Gakushu asks, and you quickly said, "Our teacher. He just looks like an octopus so Karma always calls him that."
"A devil, rude, and disrespectful? How did you become friends with him?" Gakushu sighs, secretly jealous that Akabane is in the same class as (Y/N), whom obviously do not know that.
But Karma does.
He smirks when he realises that Gakushu is jealous of him, so he takes advantage of it, asking, "Asano, if you don't want (Y/N)-chan to be with me, fight me will ya?"
"A no, Karma, Gakushu, what are you two talking about? Are you talking about the classes? Because I don't want to leave the E Class, it is fun and cheerful, not like the A Class, so stiff and boring. No offense, Gakushu." You quickly added. "I just want to say the truth."
"It's fine." He smiles, patting your head gently. You give him a wide, innocent smile, making him blush slightly.
This is going to be a long day...
**********
When you reach the cake shop, you sit down onto one of the tables with Karma on your left and Gakushu on your right. After giving the menu a quick look, you said, "I want to have a chocolate cake, tiramisu, blueberry cheese cake, strawberry shortcake(Do you see this pun? It is funny, right?...no? Okay...) and a red velvet cake please!"
The waitress and the two boys look shocked, but the waitress gives a quick nod before looking at the two boys, asking, "And what would the two of you want?"
"I will just have a glass of water." Karma sweatdrops, and Gakushu sighs, "I don't want to, but same as him."
"You two don't want some? It's tasty too. I always eat this much everytime I come here."" You said.
"How long is the duration between the times you come here?"
"Hmm...about a week."
How did she not get fat!?
When the cakes arrived, you immediately take a bite from the tiramisu, mumbling delightfully, "delicious~Kama, Gukushu, do you want some?"
"Don't talk with your mouth full. And you got some on your cheek as well." Karma sighs, but then an idea pops into his head.
He smirks, leaning in. His tongue darts out and quickly licks it away, making your eyes widen and you blush furiously. "You are right~it does taste delicious." He grins slyly.
Gakushu growls in jealousy, and quickly covers it up, "Akabane, that's not very nice."
"What, you want it too? Too bad, I got it first." Karma laughs evilly.
"You two, don't argue in a cake shop. And Gakushu, if you want some cake, you can have some." You said kindly, giving him a close-eyed smile.
And that's basically how the rest of the day went.
**********
Yawning, the three of you went out the cake shop. Suddenly, Karma pulls you into his arms, and you look up in confusion. "Karma, what is it? Are you cold?" You ask densely.
"I love you, (Y/N)-chan." He said softly. "I don't want Asano to say it first, so I just took the oppurtunity. I am willing to say it again, that I fell in love with you."
Your eyes widened, and you opened your mouth to respond, but then Gakushu pulls you away, whispering, "Even though I would like to confess without this scum here, I don't want you to be with him, so...I am in love with you, (Y/N), and I will make sure that you will be with me."
"Asano, that is not very polite." Karma points out.
"And it is also not polite to just hug someone so sudden." He said out loud, looking at the red head.
"A no...can I have some time to consider your offer?" You ask, looking around nervously. "I mean, you two are my best friends, and I have arrhythmia around you two..."
What did she say!?
"But, I am sure that I like you both. But I just need some time, please." You plead.
"Sure. But if you don't choose quick, I will take away your first kiss." Karma smirks, making you blush.
"Fine!" You pout, making the both of them chuckle.
And now, two boys, both different yet the same.
Who do you choose?
_----------------------------

This is for Phoenix16282 thank you for voting this story hope you like this story even i didn't do karma x mute reader x asano because i'm not really i'm not good in mute reader. Hope you like it readers!