Karma x Reader: Mathematical Love

You and Karma were bored out off your minds. Today was an off day and you guys had no idea what to do. 

Like, literally. You guys did everything you could think of.
Video Games?  You guys have been playing Mario Kart for 2 hours.
Use the computer? What's there to see, anyway? 
Play chess? You kept losing so you gave up.

So now, Karma was re-reading an old comic from two or three years ago while you were listening to music on your phone while laying your stomach on the floor. 

"Waaaah I'm bored." "Same here."

For a few minutes you were silent. Then, you had an idea. Smirking, you called out to your boyfriend.

"Ne, Karma-kun~" "Hmm? What is it, (Name)?" "Are you up for solving some mathematical stuff?" "...Sure?" 

When he agreed, you took out your notebook and started scribbling down a problem. 

"Here, Karma-kun!" You said as you showed him your notebook.

2(2x-i) > 4x-6u

"Can you solve it?" "Pfft– You're asking me? Akabane Karma?" "Yeah, Yeah, math nerd. Just solve it." 

He did what he was told and started solving. "An inequality problem? Easy peasy~" 

4x-2i > 4x-6u 

-2i > -6u

2i < 6u 

As he finished the problem, a blush made its way to his face.

i <3 u

ღ end ღ