3

Chapter 3: My Girl

"Exhibition......?" You wonder in confusion as it is your first time hearing such thing.

"Well, as you know, the school organization would not allowed us, class 3-E to enter any of the competition...."

"For some numerous ridiculous reason like the number of the participant will be odd." Isogai cuts Nagisa off before he could explain any further.

You shake your head in disappointment. "That's totally unfair."

"For us, not them." The whole class sigh in despair.

"So, the boys and girls will be separated and play different sport games, right ?" You ask again.

"Yes. The boys will have to play baseball. Meanwhile the girls will play netball." The light green haired Kayano reply back.

"B-B-B-BASEBALL ??!! Wow,that's awesome. How I wish I could join the boys...." You pout while gazing up the wooden ceiling.

"[f/n], playing baseball? Hahahaha ! Unbelievable." The familiar annoying voice from certain red head mocking you in  the distance from where you guys are.

"Shut up,Karma-kun ! It's true that I can play baseball. I doubt you will believe me if I inform you that I once took part in the national baseball tournament." You half yelled at Karma who is ignoring everything you say.

"Ouh,is that it ? Then, I really am." Karma takes the opportunity to ruffle your [h/c] hair while smirking at you.

The two of you bickered for a while before Koro Sensei stops the fight and hangs you two in the air with his yellow, weird looking tentacles.

"Now, now. Karma-kun,[f/n]-san, there's no point for the two of you wrangle with each other. If you really want to win this competition, start training now." All of you nod your heads out to the open field and starts to work out.

                                          (-_- ) zzzzzzzzzzz

"Girls, good luck on your game !"

"You too. Show them who's the boss." You shout back as you make your way to the closed netball court with the rest of your team.

Not long before you can catch up with them, a hand take a hold of your wrist. In a blink of an eye, you are now turned around and meet face to face with the infamous Akabane Karma.

"Karma-kun ! Geez, you startled me. What do you need ? Our game will start any seconds now." You state in an annoying voice.

"Ouh,you're mad already ? That's no fun. I just wanted to give you a little bit of my good luck charm." He chuckles lightly and sends you his sweet smile.

You hate to admit it but you like it when Karma's with you. Even though he's such a tease, he makes the best companion when you're alone.

"So....what is it, your good luck charm ?" You settle down a bit and give him the chance.

"Hahaha. I know you want it. Such a curious girl. It's this." Swiftly cupping your face with his right hand, Karma plants a kiss on your pinkish cheek.

As you didn't expect his bold action, you explode into million shades of red. All you can see is stars and your vision start to waver.

"K-K-KARMA-KUN ! Y-Y-YOU,YOU,YOU....."

"There, you're good to go. Make 3-E proud,okay ?" He whispers into your ear and you find yourself shivering as an act of respond to his doing.

You can't help but blushed harder than before. Even worse,you have butterflies in your stomach. How much of a tease Karma can be, you wonder.

Karma then helps himself stroking down your soft [h/l] hair and stares deeply into your [e/c] eyes with a lovely smile painted on his handsome feature.

You nod rapidly, a bit fantasize. Your heart keeps beating like it's going to explode. "Seriously,this guy....'

"That's my girl,[l/n] [f/n]-chan."

"I-I-I'm not your girl, Karma-kun !" You try to stay cool but fail epically.

"You're even cuter when you stutter badly. Haha!!"

"Karma-kun !"

In the end, Karma escorts you to the court while intertwining his hand with yours.

[Edited some Errors - Sep. 23, 2017]