Karma x Reader: Taste

It's another day full of failed assassination attempts and classes. It was already the second term of the year and our deadline was coming close.

I kept my blank expression on the board as our target, our teacher, was teaching something. 

"___-san?" I heard my name being called as I focused my eyes on Korosensei. He continued looking at me with those beady eyes and huge smile that annoys me sometimes.

"Yes?" I replied respectfully, he is still a teacher after all.

"Did you hear what I just said?" He asked which I promptly replied with a no. He sighed as he looked at me.

"I asked if you were getting along with the class." He said.

I transferred in 3-E during the beginning of the 2nd term. I came from class B but was demoted to E when I finally snapped and talked back to my pathetic classmates who were belittling people for no particular reason. 

I was in the wrong they said. Well, screw them.

"..." I didn't reply.

I don't hate E class. I'm pretty neutral about them actually. It's just that I still have this pent up anger inside of me which only increased whenever I passed by a former classmate. I don't want to accidentally pour my wrath on my new classmates who have been good to me especially the trap... Nagisa, was it?

"You know that you have to get along with everyone. The more people you associate with, the more ways you could kill me... that's if you can." His faces started to have green stripes, showing his undying confidence.

"You'd be good as dead if it weren't for your Mach 20. Don't get too cocky." I replied coldly.

"Big words coming from someone who haven't even tried." He replied with a grin.

I haven't actually tried to assassinate Korosensei, not because I couldn't or I don't want to (seriously, who doesn't want 10 billion yen?!), but because I was still observing things. 

My right eye twitched with annoyance. I was exceptionally on the edge today. I glared at him to which he replied by a smug look.

"You finally feel like trying to kill me?"

My eyes landed on my book and looked at Korosensei cautiously and not a second later, I grabbed my knife and as expected he took a defensive position despite not looking like it. I tried to stab him, to which he was able to easily dodge, and picked up my book and threw it at him horizontally before running back to him with my knife. He tried to swat the book away but ended up with one of his tentacle blowing up, much to everyone's surprise. While at his confused state, I grabbed another knife that was concealed under my skirt and lunged at him. He avoided all my attacks before I slipped and fell on my butt.

"Are you okay ___-san?" He asked in a worried tone.

"My butt hurts." I said as I started to tear up. I left my knives on the floor as I hide my face behind my hands. 

"It’s okay, come here." He said before regenerating his recently lost tentacle and helping me up. 

I removed my hands and looked at him smugly before kicking and missing him on the stomach which led to the destruction of two of his foot tentacles. He lost started staggering as I immediately pulled off my neck tie and whipped it on him, hitting and destroying his recently regenerated tentacle when he went Mach 20 on me and tied me up with some rope he got somewhere.

I was able to successfully destroy 4 tentacles from the cut up pieces of the rubber knife, given to us, I stuck to the back of my book, underneath my indoor shoes, and the underside of my neck tie. I looked at my classmates who were stunned at the fact that I might have broken Karma's record.