Drunk!Karma x Innocent!Reader: Uncontrollable

Third Person's POV
Since the first time he has seen her, he fell in love.
At first, he was just interested in this exchange student. She was simply a normal girl, just a little bit more innocent and oblivious, but once he sense bloodlust leaking out of her when she was attacking Koro-sensei, and even if it was just for a second, he could still feel like death has came.
But it disappears and no matter how many times he tried, it never leaks out again, and her (E/C) eyes remain as clear and innocent as a child's.
Since then, the interest slowly grew, and before he knew it, it turned to love.
And he can't control it.
Your POV
Looking outside the window, you yawn and start swinging your legs back and forth slightly, trying to stay awake as Koro-sensei continues on talking and explaining (W/S).
Even if he tries to make it better and more fun for you to learn it, you still get bored and he almost gave up, but being the model teacher he wants to be, he didn't and continued on trying his best.
Finally, the bell rings and you immediately take out your lunch and start eating. "(Y/N)-san, this is not polite!" Koro-sensei scolds, a cross on his face.
You stick out your tongue at him. "The bell rang." You point out and continue eating, blocking out his words, and causing everyone to sweatdrop.
When you are about to take another bite of your (F/F), someone takes ahold of your hand and moves the chopsticks away slightly before eating it.
"It tastes kind of good. (Y/N)-chan, did you make this?" Karma asks, a smirk coming onto his face when he senses your anger.
"Karma! How many times do I have to tell you!? Don't eat my lunch!" You shout, pouting slightly and look away from him.
He pets your head slightly and you blush, but still doesn't look at him. "Gomen, gomen. I will cook you something for tomorrow, okay?" He asks, and you quickly look at him, trying to pretend to be struggling with answering, but the glow in your eyes betrays you.
"And the day after tomorrow?"
"Then...I guess I will forgive you." You said, grinning.
"Are you lovebirds even listening to me!?" Koro-sensei shouts, crying but two of his tentacles are writing in a notebook.
You cross your arms, mumbling just loud enough for everyone to hear, "Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can write about us."
"(Y/N)-san, that's cruel..." He sobs, drawing circles in the corner.
"Hm? Did I say anything?" You smile, tilting your head curiously.
"Don't pretend that didn't happen!" The whole class yells, but you just continue eating.
When you feel a blazing glaze, you look over at Karma and pout slightly before holding up your lunch box. "Here, you can eat my lunch." You said reluctantly. What do you mean?" He asks, frowning.
Looking at him curiously, you reply honestly, "Because you keep looking at me. Aren't you hungry?"
Everyone immediately sweatdrops, and Karma sighs slightly, walking away. When the door slides close, you look at Kayano, asking, "So is he hungry?"
Third Person's POV
Karma walks out of the campus and into the forest, wandering around aimlessly before stopping, and hits a tree next to him, causing it to shake slightly.
"Why do I have to fall for her?" He whispers to himself, leaning against the tree.
Sometimes he wonders if she knows how he feels, but it is apparent that she doesn't, because otherwise she wouldn't be so calm around him, seeing as she is like a child, and romance will be her first thing to experience in the real world.
"Karma-kun, are you saying you love (Y/N)-san?" Koro-sensei suddenly appears out of nowhere, asking the red head with a chuckle.
An irk mark appears on his forehead, and Karma throws a knife at him before turning around, not caring about his aim as he walks back to the campus. "Nyah! Wait! Rio-san told me to give you this!" Koro-sensei shouts, putting something into his hand before flying away.
He looks down to find a piece of chocolate, and after a while, shrugs and put it into his mouth before continuing walking back.
**********
Looking over to Karma's seat again worriedly, (Y/N) stands up and walks out quietly, not knowing that the entire class is laughing silently behind her.
"Rio-chan, you remembered to put in the alcohol, right?" Kayano asks, trying to keep in her laughter.
She grins, "I made it extra strong in case Karma doesn't get drunk."
"Good job! Now..." Maehara laughs slyly, and the entire class starts to look out the window to see (Y/N) rushing over to where Karma, who is stumbling slightly, is.
Your POV
When you see Karma stumbling out of the forest, you quickly rush over to him, asking, "Karma, are you okay?"
Not able to see his expression, you walk closer. When he sees you, he leans onto you, and you blush, but quickly put your hands on his shoulders, pushing him away to see his face slightly red, eyes half-closed.
Unable to control yourself, you reach out, poking his cheek before bursting out quietly, "Cute..."
He frowns slightly and leans down again, taking in a deep breath and whispers, "Your scent is nice."
Blushing even more, you tighten you hold, trying to get him off you. "Pervert! Get off of me!" You yell when he doesn't move, looking around nervously.
He chuckles, burying his face into your hair. "So soft..." Hearing his mumble, you close your eyes, trying to think of a reason to explain why he is like this.
"A sugar rush?" You wander out loud, not knowing that the E Class immediately sweatdrops at your answer.
Karma sighs, his breath tickling your neck, causing you to shiver slightly. "You really are too innocent."
"Wh-What do you mean?" You ask, stammering.
"Nothing." He replies before a laugh that sounds like a sob bursts out. "How innocent can you get? I love you, you know. How can you not fall in love with me? I mean, I am a genius."
"Wait! You love me!?" You exclaim, shocked.
He laughs again, placing a kiss on your cheek and leans back, a goofy grin on his face, "I have always wanted to do that."
"Answer me, idiot!" You pout, and he leans his forehead against yours, chuckling, "You are the idiot. Because I am perfect at everything."
"Stop being so proud at yourself!"
"That's because I am."
"Just st—" You are cut off when his lips touch yours, and he leans back after a few seconds, licking his lips. "You taste sweet." He smirks.
Blushing heavily, you shout, "That was my first kiss! Give it back!"
"Sure." He leans down, kissing you again. "There, you have it back. Do you like me now?"
Looking everywhere but him, you fidget nervously, trying to think of an answer. He yawns, "Whatever, I will think of a way to make you fall for me somehow. Now just let me sleep for a while..."
Then, he closes his eyes, his head falling onto your shoulder.
"Oi, Karma, don't sleep. Karma!" You yell, blushing when you see the rest of the E class coming out from the campus and bushes, taking photos of the two of you.
Gritting your teeth together, you scream, "Karma! Wake up right now!"