Karma x reader: 7 minutes at Heaven

"Seven minutes in heaven, huh?" you say confidently. "Okay." You plunge your hand into the plastic bag that is offered to you without hesitation. You smirk as your fingers dig through the paper slips, finally pulling a folded piece of paper out.

"Read it," someone says, and you do.

You unfold the paper and your eyes flick to the words written across it. Oh no, you think, the words coming unbidden to your mind. You lick your lips nervously, your smirk slowly fading, your confidence replaced by a dull, nervous feeling. Yukiko, who is next to you, notices your expression.

"Who is it?" she asks, smiling kindly. You open your mouth, but finding yourself unable to answer the question, hand over the slip of paper. She takes it and glances at you anxiously, her worried eyes communicating her question to you: Will you be okay?

You nod. "Okay," you say with mustered self-assuredness. I'll be fine.

You make your way to the empty room and sit down on the ground, playing with your fingers. The door opens, and the next thing you know, he's standing over you. You get up uncertainly.

"Hey, Y/N, how ya doin'?" Karma asks, smiling as usual.

You bite your lip, not trusting yourself to reply.

"Awww, is Y/N nervous?" he asks and his right hand comes up, tracing your jawline, going behind your ear, and ending up cupping your head, ruffling your hair. You shiver in anticipation, your head tilting up until your eyes meet his. Your heart beats hard in your chest as you look into his beautiful gold-colored eyes. His hand tenses, squeezing your head slightly and he slowly brings his face down until it is level with yours.

"No, I don't get nervous," you say, your voice slightly shaky, but still stronger than you had expected. You even smirk a little, mirroring his.

Karma's grin gets even wider. "Oh, really?"

Your eyes blaze with a challenge and you nod firmly. I'm not afraid of you. His eyes narrow slightly at this.

"Hmm..." Karma says to himself as he tilts his head and looks at you through slitted eyes, like a cat looking at a mouse. Suddenly, his hands move to your shoulders and he pushes you roughly against the wall.

You gasp, instinctively, before his lips close on yours. He kisses you. Hard. You don't hesitate as you kiss him back. Your lips lock with his as his right hand softly brushes your neck and comes up to the back of your head. His other hand moves down, stroking your arm as it moves up and embraces him, pulling him closer. You feel yourself melt into his body as his lips caress yours gently. Your skin tingles, your nerves firing up to your brain as his nimble fingers make their way across your body. You hold back a moan.

The kiss breaks for a second as you both take in a breath of air, and then the two of you are back together, fiercer and more desperate this time. Your heart feels like it is disintegrating and building back together all over again. You say his name into his mouth and his hand twists into your hair. His touch is like lightning that zaps through your entire body, sending sparks shooting across your skin. Karma nibbles your lips, which open as if at their own accord, and the two of you seem to dissolve into one needy being, each side consuming and becoming the other. You feel his weight push you against the wall.

Your thoughts are jumbled, speaking only the words of your heart: I love him. I love him, oh God help me... Is this heaven? This must be... I love him.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and Terasaka stands there. "Break it up, you two. Time's up."

You two break apart, panting and recollecting yourselves. Karma smirks at you and then begins to walk to the door. You watch him begin to leave, your thoughts still fuzzy. I love you... I love you... "I love you."

Whoops, did I say that out loud? You wonder to yourself when Karma stops. He turns around. "What did you say?"

"Oh... nothing," you mutter. You walk forward and head to the open door, head still spinning. "Just something stupid."

As you pass Karma , his hand shoots out and grabs your arm. You freeze at his touch, which sends an electric jolt up your arm and you shiver. "So then," he begins casually, "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

"W-what?" you stutter, turning red. This can't be real... can it?

"You heard me," he says sweetly, "but if you don't want to, then oh well, I guess."

"What? N-no, wait. I mean, yes," you stammer incoherently, but it is all he needs.

"Then it's official," he whispers, and he kisses you again, all gentle and warm, and he is all that matters in that moment. Not the curious classmates who are suddenly jostling to get to the doorway to see. Not Koro-sensei, who darts around at Mach-20 speed, taking pictures. (Where did he come from??)

No.

All that matters in the world... is him. Karma Akabane.