Karma x Reader

"(Name)..."
"Yes?" You turned to him with a happy smile.
"Why the hell do I have to dress like this?!" Karma looked at you with a forced smile while several veins started to appear, showing that he actually quite pissed.
"It's cute right? I ask Koro-sensei to give it to me and make you wear it " You grinned as you took a picture of him wearing the pink bandana and apron (A/N : You know like in the picture xD).
"Did you just take a photo? You're really going to pay for this (Name)" Karma gave an evil smile while you just giggled nervously.
"W-Well anyway, let's go in. We have to start teaching them how to make pancake"
Karma frowned as you went in and started giving greetings to the kids. The kids were all in different ages but they were all in elementary school.
"Morning guys! Who's ready for today's lesson!" You raised a fist into mid air and the kids followed.
"Me!!" They shouted and chuckled. You giggled and Karma just sighed.
"Anyway, we have a new teacher for today since he's really a good cook and I believe he can assist you if you have any troubles" You smiled as you introduced Karma to them "This is Karma Akabane. Be nice to him yeah?"
As expected, most of the girls started fawning over Karma while the guys just some annoyed, some okay with it and some snickering at how it looks funny on Karma.
"Nice to meet you all" Karma just gave a smile which is fake of course since he still annoyed that he had to do this and appeared with this embarrassing outfit.
"Alright! So today we will be making some pancakes! The topping will be your choice and they are all already provided on the table in front of you~ Don't worry! The two of us will help and assist you!" You grinned and the kids nodded. Then, you started the lesson by giving out instructions to them. The kids listened to you attentively as they started doing what they were told to do.
"Karma, you could walk around and see the progress you know" You whispered to him which he rolled his eyes.
"No way, that's such a pain in the ass, why don't you walk around while I just see from here?" He frowned and you sighed.
"Come on Karma, you said you are going to help me" You whined and pouted "It's not a hard thing to do. Besides, I have to give instructions remember?"
Karma clicked his tongue "Fine..". You sighed as he started walking but not before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards you, giving a peck on the cheek "Feeling better?"
Karma widen his eyes slightly before smirking "I want more but for now I guess that's fine"
You smiled as he walked away, inspecting around the kids' progress. Suddenly as he passed a girl, he saw how she was sobbing quietly as she wiping her tears falling from her eyes.
"Hey what's wrong?" Karma asked as he approached the girl.
She looked up and still sobbing "I-I mixed up sugar with salt s-so... My dough feels so salty when I tried it.... What should I do?" Karma sighed and thought "That's why i don't really like kids...". He patted her head and formed a smile "I'll help you out so don't cry okay? We can make the dough together"
The girl looked brighten and nodded "Thanks! Karma-sensei!". You noticed how Karma started to help the girl on making something and smiled "I knew he can make a good teacher!"
Since the other girls saw how Karma helped the girl and got close to him, they also used the same excuses and approached him.
"Karma-sensei! I also got mix up with salt instead of sugar!"
"Me too! Me too!"
Karma widen his eyes and sweat dropped "Seriously? I bet they just make an excuse huh... These girls.... Girls..." He turned to you and smirked when your face made a jealous expression even though it was just a group of little girls that approach him.
"Tch... I didn't expect Karma will become popular with girls" You crossed your hands and pouted as you looked away "W-Well it's not like I'm jealous of anything! I'm his girlfriend! And they're just kids! Yeah!" You thought and nodded, trying to think positively.
Several minutes later, finally they managed to finish the pancakes and they started to eat for themselves or exchange pancakes. Well the kids were also going to share with the two of you too though mostly the girls trying to take the first spot for letting Karma taste their pancakes first.
"Karma-sensei! Taste my pancake please!"
"No mine first sensei!"
"I'm here first so my pancake first!"
Karma sighed again as he again was surrounded by girls "Don't worry I'll taste them all okay?" He gave a smile and the girls immediately entranced by it.
"Since when Karma is a womanizer?! And I know I shouldn't be annoyed but.. Ugh! I'm not jealous or anything!" You puffed your cheeks as you mulled. Suddenly, a boy approached and brought his pancake.
"(N-Name)-sensei! Here, it's for you!" He had a blush on his face though you didn't notice it.
"Oh thank you (Random Name)!" You smiled and were going to take knife and the fork when the boy already had with him in offered to cut it for you.
"E-Eh? You're going to feed it to me?" You widen your eyes slightly and giggled at how cute the boy is. He nodded and you smiled, closing your eyes while parting your lips. The boy gulped and cut a piece of the pancake before stabbing with the fork. Then, he brought it towards your mouth and you waited for it to enter but somehow it never came to you.
"Hmm? Is cutting takes that much time?" You thought and opened your eyes. The fork wasn't pointed at you but instead to your right.
"This is good" You startled when you heard the voice as you knew who's the owner of it.
"K-Karma?" You turned around and saw how he hold the boy's hand and ate the piece of the pancake. "W-Wha, what did you just do?! It's not for you red head freak!" The boy glared at Karma as he clenched his fist in anger.
"So even girls are not enough? Karma is so selfish! I want to get pancakes from the kids too!" You pouted as you thought of that.
"So mean! You're not going to share with sensei?" Karma pretended to sound disappointed.
"Not you! It's for (Name)-sensei!" The boy yelled and Karma just gave an innocent smile.
"Sorry kid but I'm not letting (Name) to taste any pancakes in here. You see, she actually very allergic to maple syrup that's why it will be bad if she eats it you know?"
The boy and you looked shock at what he just said. He then bowed slightly and apologized "I'm sorry (Name)-sensei! You even go that far for me..."
You flinched and smiled nervously "I-It's okay! But great job of making it!"
The boy nodded and smiled. He then apologized to Karma too for being rude too and walked away. After that, you turned to Karma and glare at him.
"What the hell Karma? Why did you say that to him? I want to eat pancakes too! I haven't got one and yet you.."
Karma chuckled and planted a kiss on your cheek "Don't be mad, I don't want you to eat his pancake. Besides, I can make pancake better than that so you can just ask me to make one for you~"
You pouted and he chuckled again as he walked away, going back to the girls where he promised to taste their pancakes "That Karma... Wait... Is he..." You widen your eyes and smirked "Aww Karma is actually jealous when it was just a little boy~"
The time was already showing that the lesson was over and you all cleaned up the mess before bidding farewell and the two of you went home.
"Well that was fun! Thanks for helping out Karma!" You smiled as you were on the way to home with Karma.
"It's nothing really... Besides, you're going to pay anyway" Karma smirked and you frowned.
"What do you mean? You lose and you just had to fulfill the deal that we made"
Karma gave an innocent smile though his aura said otherwise "What did you say (Name)? You were cheating okay? But anyway, it was pretty funny to see you actually jealous when the girls came to me. I guess that's karma for you"
You flinched and blushed, pouting towards him "S-Shut up! It's not like I'm the only who jealous!"
"I'm not jealous, I'm just saving you from the allergy" Karma chuckled.
"But I'm not allergic to that! Just admit you're jealous!"
"I'm not"
"You are!"
"I'm not (Name)"
"You are! You are! You a-" Your words were cut off when Karma pressed his lips on yours.
"Oh now you're quiet" Karma chuckled at how your face was red as tomato.
"Shut up..." You mumbled and looked away. Karma chuckled again and you just pouted. Ever since that day, when you visited the orphanage for teaching again, the kids especially the girls were asking about Karma and pleading to you to make him come again.
"Well what do you say, Karma is loved in here" You giggled and smiled "Saa... What deal should I make to make him come here?"