Chapter 1

Truth or dare is a dangerous game if you aren't careful. We all learned our lesson and you too will soon understand.

" Let go of me you drunk A-hole!" The Norwegian man shouted at the drunkard. Tom and Tord were fighting over a stupid little mistake like it was a big deal. " You lied to me! How could you?!" Tom cried. There were heavy tears streaming down his face as he looked the commie in the eyes. Tord blinked at him in confusion, wondering why he was like this. They both just stared at each other for a long time before Tom grabbed a Vodka bottle and raised it above his head. Tord looked up at the bottle with a terrible thought of what might happen if he didn't do something. The drunkard slammed the bottle down on Tord's chest and let go for more impact. Tord fell over after losing his breath and tried to figure out what was happening as Tom slowly began walking towards him. Tom got about 3 feet away from the red man before Tord picked up the bottle and threw it at his head. Tom ducked out of the way in time but it hit the fire place. Silence... Nothing until a white light flashed and they were all blown away.
                            .......
" Paul? Wake up." Patt said, poking Paul's fabulous eyebrows. " There was an explosion around the boy's house and I want to see if they are okay." He continued to talk until Paul woke up with a groaning noise. " Fine I'm up." The mumbled as he wipped slobber off the side of his mouth. Patt smiled and put some shoes on." Good, Let's go." He said. Paul just nodded as he walked to the car and hopped in the driver's seat. Patt got in the passenger and they made their way down town towards Edd's house. The closer they got to the house the worse it looked. It was covered in smoke and ingulfed in flames. Paul hit the brakes at the house and stared in horror as they watched the boy's house burn to ashes. That's when Patt jumped out and ran INSIDE the burning building, leaving Paul stunned. " Edd!" Patt shouted at the top of his lungs. All he could hear was the snapping of burning wood. " Edd! " he called again finally gaining an answer this time. Patt was relieved to see Edd walking up to him with no injury but where was everyone else? " Edd, you need to get outside." Patt said, finally noticing Paul was coming to help look. " But I want to help you." Edd complained. Patt didn't want him to stay and inhale smoke the whole time but they needed all the help they could get. " Alright." He said finally. " Help me look." Edd nodded in agreement and searched, digging through rubble and debris.

Sorry if this chapter is a little short but it's something. Umm so it would be great if you all could do some fan art for the covers of the chapters for me. I would be so happy and greatful! :3
(P.s: I'll try to make the chapters a little longer next time. sorry )