His reawakening

Tom couldn't believe it. Tord, his...Was dead and nothing could bring him back. He looked over at Foxy, who was sitting there with a terrified look on her face. Violet was probably happy Tord was dead, after all, she hates commies. But Tom doesn't care about Violet right now. Tom shook his head slowly. Maybe things will be okay? No of course not. Maybe we can go to Norway? No that's even worse. Tom shook his head again. Coffee will take his mind off of all this. "I'm going to Starbucks." Tom said. Foxy nodded and stretched her tail towards him. Foxy always wore a ring on her tail, she said it was Tord and she stole it from him. Tom starred at the ring for a moment and took it. Foxy smiled and skidded off to Tord's room as Tom slipped the ring onto his finger. Tom also notice how it was snowing outside. That's odd. He walked over to the coat rack and slipped on a winter jacket and scarf then made his way outside. It was cold but warm at the same time. Strange. Tom walked down the road until he came to his favorite coffee shop and walked inside. Be looked around the desolate store and chose a table next to the window to sit. The sun through the window looked nice on the tan colors of the store walls. Tom fished a pair of earphone out of his pocket and plugged them into his phone. He sat there for an hour, listening to 'the neighborhood' playlist as he sipped on his coffee. One thing he noticed was a strange woman sitting in a booth with a mean look on her face. She was kinda scary with her cold and blood-soaked eyes. It sent shivers up Tom's spine. He decided to leave and stood up but only to see her stand up as well. Now she was extra scary. Tom just turned his back and left the building when he noticed the woman was gone. His heart started to pound uncontrollably. He picked up his pace only to bump into the woman. A worried pale color filled his face as she smirked at him. "E-Excuse me." Tom stuttered, making her chuckle. "Are you Thomas ridgewell?" She asked him, staring into his eyes with her deadly ones. Tom searched for an answer as she tapped her foot impatiently. "No." He answered. She tilted her head in confusion and walked off nervously. Whoever that was, they need to work on their communication skills. Tom then decided to run home. He sprinted down the sidewalk, avoiding the ice on the ground. When he finally got home, he ran inside and locked the door. Foxy walked out of Tord's room in surprise. "You alright?" She asked as he jumped on the couch. Tom nodded quickly while Foxy walked over to him. She jumped on the couch and poked the ring. "Used this yet?" Foxy asked quickly. Tom stopped worrying about that woman for a moment to think about what just came out of that cat's mouth. "No?" He replied. Foxy lashed her tail and sat down on Tom's chest. She pointed to design on the ring. It was the communism symbol but there was something weird about it. There was something on the inside of the spade... A button? "What do I do with it?" Tom asked the cat. She face palmed and pushed the button herself. Tom panicked. What was he supposed to do? Talk into a ring? Suddenly... A sound of heavy breathing and painful roars were heard. This person sounded hurt, dying even. "Hello?" Tom asked. The sound stopped for a quick moment before he heard violent coughing. "W-who is * cough cough* it?" The voice said. Wait. That voice.... "It's Thomas Ridgewell. Are you okay?!" Tom asked the person. The sounds stopped and Tom began to panic. But that's when the voice said. "Thomas?" The man's voice was soaked in pain as Tom realized who he was talking to. "T-Tord!" Tom shouted. Tord coughed violently. You could hear him spit every now and then. "Tord. Where are you?" Tom hurried. No response. "Tord!" Tom shouted, followed by a quick rustle and hiss of pain. "Norway... Look, don't worry I'm fine." Tord said. Tom slowly shook his head. "No you're not. I'm coming to get you!" Tom replied. Foxy placed a paw on Tom's hand and shook her head. "No." She whispered. Tom froze a moment before nodding. "Alright Tord." He continued. "But you better come home." Tord chuckled a bit and gave an 'alright' before going silent.

Tom was happy Tord was alive but also wasn't because he was hurt. Maybe he would come back home safely.

Ooo~ guess what. Its not short. Still shorter than me of course but still longer than usual. Well that's all for today so see ya later.

 Well that's all for today so see ya later