A calm day

Things are better now. Tord is recovering from the incident at the hospital while Paul and Patt make him a prosthetic. It's pretty much a normal day here but who likes that? "Hey guys." Tom tried. Everyone turned their heads to look at him. "Wanna play Truth or dare?" Everyone shouted at him as he laughed. "Just truth?" Tom asked again. All the boys exchanged glances before nodding in unison. "I'll go first." Tom said. Tord snorted and jumped onto the couch then snuggled into Tom's shoulder. "Tord. First question." Tom whispered to him, making the horned child jump. "What's your ideal first date?" Tord looked up at him with his dim smile of his his. It took a few seconds for him to answer but it came in a soft tone. "A night under the stars..." He answered. Tom's face turned a soft pink color as he snuggled closer to the Norwegian man. Edd and Matt 'awwed' as Tord took a deep breath and glanced over at Matt. "Matt. Your question is..." Tord began. "If you had to get rid of one of these items, which one would you choose. Your best selfie or your mirror?" Matt gasped in shock. He lookex utterly disgusted of that question. "Excuse me! Neither!" He pouted. Tord chuckled as he slowly fell asleep. Tom looked down at Tord before picking him up and walking to the hallway. "Where you going?" Edd asked. Tom turned around and smiled. "I'm gonna put him in his bed and maybe catch some Z's. It's been a long day." Tom yawned as Edd and Matt stood up to follow him. They all said goodnight and went to their rooms.

Yep, today was a calm day. Finally getting a day off is nice for once.
That was when the phone went off.