"How could you...?"

Every time Tord looked at Tom his smile would drown in pain and tears. Tom's heart burned when he saw Tord. Anytime Tom would try to talk to him, he would just turn away in sorrow. What did he do? Tom didn't remember do anything to him, well other than the house fire but Tord said he forgave him for that. Was he lying? Probably not, Tord hates lying,  especially when he's the one being lied to. Tom looked over at Tord only to see big tears streaming down his face. He was sobbing like a child as if he were terrified of something. Paul and Patt frowned and walked over to their child but was chased off and out of the room by the doctor Shawn. Tom tried to stay put but Shawn hurried him away and closed the door behind them. Shawn then smirked and looked over at Tord who was still crying. "Poor thing." Shawn teased, making Tord hiss. "You're useless without that arm of yours." Tord flared his teeth. "You idiot!" Tord yelled but was stopped by Shawn's hand over his mouth. Tord struggled to get away but Shawn held on tighter making Tord's eyes widen with fear. "Shhh..." He hushed, making Tord struggle more to get away. "You wouldn't want to scare your friends would you?" Tord slowly shook his head as Shawn took his hand away. "All I have to do is get rid of you the way I did your mother." He laughed. Tord jumped up and tried to run away but Shawn put his arms around the Norwegian's neck and chocking him out. Tord chocked and gasped for air when Tom burst in the room and tackled the doctor. Tord fell to the ground with no response as Tom jumped off of the doctor. Tom ran over to Tord with a sad look. "Tord..." He begged. No response. "Wake up, we need to run!" Tord slowly came back to consciousness while Paul and Patt hit the doctor with expensive hospital tools. Shawn then took the saw he used on Tord's arm and slammed it into Patt's shoulder, making him fall over with grimace. Paul hurriedly grabbed a syringe and stabbed the doctor in the chest. Shawn stumbled a bit beforw falling over with a terrible screeching noise. Paul grabbed his lover and slung him over his shoulder as Tom grabbed Tord. They all ran outside of the room but only to be confronted by Feecil, Tom's nurse. She slung a deadly blade into her hand and threw it. It zoomed past Tom's head as he boosted out of the way. He was so nervous that when he moved out of the way beads of sweat flew off his face, letting the blade cut clean through it. Tom lied Tord down and raised his sleeves up. He charged at the slim nurse before knocking her  onto the ground, forcing her current blade into her throat. Tom cringed and quicy stood up to go get Tord. Tord was still unconscious so Tom had to do the same as Paul and sling Tord over his shoulder. They ran and ran until they reached the front of the hospital. Tom then remembered Edd and Matt still in the lounge room. "Paul!" Tom shouted earning Paul's attention. "We left Edd and Matt in there!" Tord was now awake and streatched with his deadly glare as he jumped off Tom. "Affirmative!" Paul shouted back. He lied Patt down on the grass and ran inside. Tom looked back at Tord, who had a dead expression, and frowned. "I'm sorry Tord." He apologized. Tord looked up at him with his dim expression and shook his head. "I don't care anymore." He spoke. Even his voice was dead. Tom frowned, he started to make his way over to Tord but felt a sharp pain in his side and looked down, only to find Shawn stabbed him with a syringe as well. Tom's vision started to blur when he fell to his knees and passed out. Tord looked up at Shawn with his dim expression and dead eyes as Shawn laughed in victory. "Ha!" He cheered. "Told you you were useless." Tord shook his head as he glanced over to the left, spotting a shovel. When Tord loomed up again, Shawn was next to him, raising his leg to kick Tord in the head. Tord tried to get away but wasn't fast enough and was kicked over, hitting his head on the concrete. Shawn laughed again and stepped on the Norwegian's chest, not paying attention to the blue man in the background grabbing a shovel. "You killed my brother so it's my turn to return the favor." He roused, making Tord smirk. "You know what?" He asked. "I'm glad I killed Silver. He was a useless piece of trash and he got what he deserved." Shawn was infuriated. His eyes were burning with hatred as he raised the saw over his head. Tord smirked at Shawn. Shawn hissed and roared, slamming the saw down but stopping at the last moment. Instead of a shovel, Tom had found a pitchfork and had stabbed Shawn in the back with it. Tom threw Shawn down and grabbed his 'partner' to help him up. Once Tord was up Tom hugged him. Paul had come out with Matt and Edd, as well as a medical kit for Patt. "Sooo, Tord." Tom tried. Tord smiled and kissed him on the cheek, making Tom stop in thought. "You told me fifteen times Thomas. No need for more apologies." Tord chuckled. Tom nodded to him and everyone began to walk home. Tom took one last glance at Shawn before smiling in victory.

It was over for now. Tord is safe and everyone is happy. But for how long?