Let broken be fixed

Edd began to dig frantically through the rubble, searching for a sign of life from anyone. The boards of the roof were burning and were liable to bust at any given moment. Edd looked over at Patt who found someone and ran over to the soldier. Patt picked up the limp figure and carried them outside to lay them down on the ground. Paul was now out of the car and on the grass, ready to help if needed. Once Patt was outside he lied the body down who was revealed to be Matt after being restored of his health. Paul propped Matt's head up against a tree and applied some bandages on his burns as Edd came out with Tom. Tom was a lot worse, burns on the side of his body and up his arms, cuts and bruises all over him. Paul ran up to Edd and grabbed Tom, lifted him up and carried him over to where Matt was. Unlike Matt Tom was wide awake during the whole incident. He was grimacing and grunting in pain as Paul treated his cut and burns. "W-Where is...Tord?" He asked, choking on pain, blood and tears. Paul looked around for Patt and Edd and asked one of them. Patt said he didn't know and Edd was too busy helping Matt. "Well go find him!" Paul shouted to Patt. "He's your son and he's probably burning!" He added. Tears started streaming down Patty's face as he nodded and ran back into the burning house. "Tord!" Patt shouted as loud as he could. The fire was so bad that he couldn't hear anything but the snapping of the wood bearings. Patt looked around the house as he coughed violently through the smoke. That's when he saw something sticking up out of the rubble. A hand. It was him! "Tord!" He shout as he ran over to his bloody kid. Tord was being crushed by wood bearings that had fallen and Patt wasn't strong enough to lift them up and off of him. The soldier ran outside and shouted at Paul for help and ran back inside with his lover. "There! *cough* He's stuck." He shouted to his partner who nodded quickly and ran over to their son. Paul grabbed one end while Patryk grabbed the other. They both counted to three and hoisted the debris off Tord, then Patt grabbed the Norwegian man and ran ouside with Paul close behind. Tom saw them run out with Tord and sat up in surprise. "Is he okay?!" He asked worried. Patt and Paul exchanged glances as a fire truck pulled up and put the fire out. Later on an ambulance came to take the boys to the hospital. "Who needs desperate medical attention?" The man in the truck asked. Patt looked over at Matt and decided he was fine, Tom was hurt but didn't need emergency treatment. Tord however was hard to look at, the right side of his body was torn and jagged and his arm looked like it was hanging by tiny little threads of muscle. "The men in the blue and red." Patt answered as the man in the truck nodded and loaded them in two separate trucks. Matt was in another truck thaw was going to the hospital while Edd, Paul and Patty stayed there, thinking about the incident and how it was caused.

Truth or dare is a dangerous game. Now ask yourself this; will things ever be the same?