"I'm back"

Tom sat in silence as he waited for someone to tell him Tord wasn't coming back. He knew it would be like that. They'd say: "I'm sorry to say this but he's dead." Pretty straightforward but true if you think about it. Tord was pretty umm... Small? Weak? Pathetic? Any one of those could work for a description. He just didn't want to hear the bad news yet. The cats were walking around the house, occasionally hiss and spitting at each other whilst Tom was frozen. Maybe he will come back? Who knows, maybe even without a scratch. Tom stood up and stretched. It's been a while since he's played Susan. Perhaps he can write a song for Tord when he gets back.  If he get back...
Tom lied down on his blue checkered bed and stared at the ceiling silently. He thought about the recent problems and accidents all because of him. The brit's heart was threatening to burst out if his chest in excitement of Tord coming back. No Tom, don't get your hopes up... Tom slowly and despacitedly took a breath, calming down and closing his eyes, eventually falling asleep. After a while Tom woke up to a strange noise. He looked around quickly, made his way over to his desk, which had the harpoon he tried to stab Tord with, and listened for the sounds once more. Again, the tapping noise loud and aggressive continued to echo throughout the house. Tom narrowed his eyes and cautiously made his way towards the door where the noise was coming from. He raised his harpoon and reached for the doorknob when he heard a voice. It's him. Tom chunked the harpoon and yanked the door open to reveal a short brunette with multiple cuts, burns and bruises. Tom couldn't believe his 'eyes'. "Tord!" He shouted, tackling the commie onto the ground and hugging the smol life out of him. Tord had a red tint spreading across his face as Tom looked down at him. That's when tears started streaming down Tord's face and he started to cry. Tom's 'eyes' began to water as he lifted himself off of the commie.

He's back! I can't believe it! Now we can finally start catching up on things...