The phone call

Tord got out of bed and then clumsily made his way towards the phone. It was ringing off the hook, waking every single thing in the neighbor hood up. Tord ran into a wall every now and then but once he finally got to the phone, he answered it with a yawn. "Hello?" The phone asked. "Hva?" Tord replied. "Red leader!" The phone shouted, making Tord jump. It sounded like... "Mason!? Horvdan har du det?" Tord asked. Mason paused. Mason was American so he probably didn't understand what Tord had said. "How are you?" Tord tried again, getting a 'good' in return. "Red leader! There's been a problem with the silver army attacking our base! Everyone is lost without you!" Mason yelled, making Tord cringe and cover the phone head. "I nust got out of the hospital Mason. Can't you do it?" Tord asked with a sheepish yawn. Mason paused once more. "You know they won't listen to me." Mason complained. The Norwegian man face palmed with another yawn. "Fine. I'll be there in a few days." Tord answered finally. Tord hung up and quietly made his way down the hall to his room. He opened his door and slipped inside his room with total silence. Once he was at his closet, the first thing he grabbed out of there was his big fluffy military jacket with a golden name tag sewed onto it, in which it was printed 'Red Leader'. Sometimes Tord missed being the merciless and feared red leader but without an arm he was useless. Tord brushed his horns up to where they were looking sharp (hehe sorry) then he slipped his coat on and grabbed a gun. What would the others think about him just sneaking off like this? They'd probably get mad but this is above all of them, even the Red Leader himself. Tord sighed and stepped out of his room to make his way down the hall but stopped to write a note. Maybe that'll clear things up. It took him a minute and a half to finish before he finally walked to the front door and left for the army.

Tord wasn't doing the right thing by slipping away but it couldn't be helped. Hopefully some good will come out of it?