My Boy | Matthew Espinosa Fanfiction | Part 2

I get home and get a call from Matt and realize that he's saved his name as "Sex god" on my phone.

I answer the phone "Oh hey 'sex god'" I giggle.I can hear him laughing on the other side of the phone.

"Well why are you calling?" I ask bluntly "I just wanted to hear your sweet voice again." He says softly "What this voice?" I ask in a fake deep voice jokingly "I like the one I heard at the park better." He giggles.

I can hear Matt clearing his voice before saying "Maddie I can't stop thinking about you." I pause and don't reply for minute "I can't stop thinking about you either, I really like you." I say quietly, scarred of what his response with be.

"I like you a lot, I need to see you again." He sighs "Well you could see me tomorrow?" I offer "Really?" He says excitedly "Yeah meet me at the park then you can come over to my place." I say softly trying not to be too pushy.

"Can't wait." He says before hanging up the phone. I place my phone on the couch, and sit myself down. For once I don't feel emty inside, even thinking of Matt makes my heart feel warmth.

---The Next Day---

I prop myself up with my pillow as I grab my phone and scroll through my twitter feed.

I see that Matthew (@themattespinosa) is now following me, I click his profile and am shocked with the amount of followers he has.

I see his most recent tweet is "Check out my new vine." In response to the tweet is a bunch of teenage girls saying "I love you Matt".

Then curiosity gets the better of me and I go on vine and look up Matt's name I click on his account and I see that he has millions of followers, I watch most of his vines and fall in love with him more and more as I do so.

I finally put my phone down and start to get ready to meet up with Matt, I throw on an old t-shirt and some leggings before putting on my white converse, I then apply some make to cover up my sleep deprived eyes.

As I rush towards the front door I grab my penny board and walk towards the park, I make it there and see Matt sat at the bench waiting for my arrival.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles "Hi." I respond whilst blushing as always. He gets up then grabs my hand as we walk around for a while getting to know each other better before arriving at my house.

"Well here it is." I say unlocking my front door, I walk inside and he follows behind he takes a seat on the couch and I sit closely next to him.

"I saw your vine today." I giggle "Oh you know about my vine?" He asks in slight shock "I didn't until today." I answer "Yep you must of seen my twitter then, right?" He says smiling.

"Yeah, a lot of girls are crazy about you." I huff "But I'm just crazy about this one girl." He says as he looks into my hazel eyes and holds my hands in his.